TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
tvs motor Company has concluded the first ride of Apache Owners Group (AOG) South Chapter. The two-day ride witnessed the participation of over 150 TVS Apache owners from major South Indian cities: Bengaluru, Kochi, Coimbatore, Calicut, Chennai and Madurai.
The event allowed the Apache owners to properly push their motorcycles. The route chosen by TVS involved long straights, tight corners and narrow sections, making the trip ideal to test out the motorcycles' capability.
The AOG members were also treated with an exclusive tour of TVS Motor Company's Mysore plant. The Mysore plant is large and fully-equipped that it makes TVS Apache motorcycles for customers across the globe. The plant visit also allowed members of AOG to witness what goes into making an Apache motorcycle.
The TVS Apache series, without a doubt, tops the list of best affordable sporty motorcycles in India. TVS also adds a lot of input from their racing division into the products. As an example, the new Apache RR310 has received a lot of praise, ever since its launch in December 2017.
Apache Owners Group has succeeded in framing a community of passionate riders. Currently, TVS AOG has a rider base of over 3000 Apache owners, from across more than 30 cities in India.
Thoughts On TVS Apache Owners Group (AOG) South Chapter
TVS is currently doing a great job in making sporty two-wheelers for the wider public. In just a few months, the company has launched three new models: The Apache RR310, NTorq 125 and the Apache RTR 160 4V. This is a remarkable achievement. With lots of products planned for the future, TVS and AOG will grow even further.