- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tronx One electric bike launched in India: Tronx Motors, a subsidiary of Smartron Company has launched a new electric bike named as Tronx One. The Tronx One is India's first smart crossover bike and the electric bike is launched in the country at an introductory price of Rs 49,999.
The Tronx One electric bike will be available with the special introductory price for limited units and pre-orders. The deliveries of the smart crossover bike will begin from next week. The Tronx One electric bike has been designed and developed in India.
The Tronx One electric bike is equipped with a 250W electric motor at the rear hub. The electric motor draws power from a lightweight and detachable 36V 13.6Ah 500W lithium-ion battery. The Tronx One delivers a riding range of 50km on a single charge on continuous throttle mode.
The range of the Tronx One electric bike increases to 70-85km on a single charge on the Electronic Gear Assist mode. The Tronx One is capable of reaching a top speed of 25km/h when riding on electric power.
The Tron One also features multiple riding modes, three electric gears and a 6-speed Shimano Shifter. The Shimano Shifter extends and adjusts the range and speed of the electric bike. The frame of the electric bike is made out of aero-grade alloy, which is used in the construction of aircraft.
The Tronx One electric bike also comes with a ‘TBike' smartphone app which can be paired with the bike to view vital information such as range, cycled distance, calories burnt and much more. Initially, the Tronx One will be available in nine cities: Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Chandigarh, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
Thoughts On The Tronx One Electric Bike
The Tronx One is India's first smart crossover electric bike with a host of features. On the design front, the electric bike looks sleek and ergonomics is also good. But with a price tag of almost Rs 50,000, it might be an expensive affair for most of the buyers. But the electric bike is made out of lightweight material which justifies the price it demands.