- 19 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Triumph Motorcycles is ready to unveil two new models in October 2018. The British motorcycle brand will be unveiling their Street Twin and Street Scrambler motorcycle offerings on the 2nd October at the 2018 INTERMOT Motorcycle Show.
Triumph has already released teasers for both the motorcycles, ahead of their unveiling. The two motorcycles; the Street Twin and the Street Scrambler were first introduced in the global markets in 2016 and 2017, respectively.
The new 2019 version, is expected to be more of a facelift rather than a new-generation model.
This translates to minor updates in terms of design, features and possibly even the engine. The Street Twin is expected to come with new features such as LED headlamps, as well as an update to the power unit.
The design of the Street Twin is inspired from the ‘Triumph TR6C Trophy' motorcycle. This is the same as seen being ridden by Steve McQueen in the movie ‘The Great Escape'.
While the Street Scrambler, on the other hand, is an off-road version of the Twin. The Street Scrambler and could features all updates as on the Twin, along with some additional off-road kit as well.
The current Triumph Street Twin available in India comes with the 900cc, parallel-twin engine. It produces 55bhp and 76Nm of torque, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Street Twin is handled by KYB, with 41mm front forks and twin shocks with adjustable preload at the rear. Braking on the Triumph Street Twin is through a single 310mm and 225mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The Street Scrambler is also expected to get the same 900cc engine as seen on the Street Twin. However, the 2019 version is expected to come with a minor bump in power on both motorcycles.
Apart from the unveil of the Street Scrambler, Triumph is also expected to showcase their new Scrambler 1200 on the October 24th. The Triumph Scrambler 1200 is expected to come to the Indian market. The Scrambler 1200 will receive the same 1200cc engine as seen on the T120, Bonneville Bobber and the Speedmaster.
Thoughts On The Triumph Street Twin & Twin Scrambler
The 2019 Triumph Street Twin and the Street Scrambler will be globally unveiled on the 2nd October at the INTERMOT Motorcycle Show. we can expect the 2019 Street Twin to be launched in India sometime in mid-2019.