TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Italian bike maker SWM Motorcycles is all set to enter the Indian market and MotoRoyale, the multi-brand superbike initiative of Kinetic Group will retail the bikes in the country.
Now, SWM Motorcycles has showcased the SuperDual T 600 in India. Dileep Menezes, a motorcycle rider and traveller has shared the images of the bike on Facebook. The SWM SuperDual T 600 was showcased at the Great Trail Adventure in Pune.
The SWM SuperDual T 600 is equipped with crash guards, luggage rack, panniers and auxiliary lights and the best part is all these accessories are part of the standard fitment. As per a MotoRoyale person, the dry weight of the adventure bike stands at just 169kg with all the accessories.
The SWM SuperDual T 600 draws power from a 600cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 54bhp and 53.5Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.The motorcycle also gets adjustable front and rear shocks and Brembo brakes with ABS.
The seat height of the SWM SuperDual T 600 stands at 898mm and this could be a problem for shorter riders. But SWM will also offer a lower seat which reduces the seat height by 20mm. The bike gets spoke wheels for off-roading.
According to a MotoRoyale person, the SWM SuperDual T 600 will be priced at Rs 6.5 lakh ex-showroom. The adventure bike will be launched in the country in July 2018.
Thoughts On The SWM SuperDual T 600
SWM Motorcycles is all set to enter the India market with the SuperDual T 600. With the growing culture of motorcycle touring, the SuperDual could be the right product for the Italian company to kick-off its India innings. When launched in India, the SWM SuperDual T 600 will rival the likes of Kawasaki Versys 650 and Honda CBR 650.