- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 11 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycle has launched the V-Strom 650 XT in India. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the V-Strom 650 XT already began a month back for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT styling has been inspired from its larger sibling, the V-Strom 1000. However, the 650 version also comes with its fair share of features and equipment. Suzuki has launched the more off-road capable XT version in India, among the two variants available globally.
Satoshi Uchida, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "We are delighted to offer the ultimate adventure-tourer Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS to Indian customers as a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) unit, assembled in India."
He further added, "With its all-round capabilities, the V-Strom 650XT ABS is the apt motorcycle for adventure enthusiasts who want to be able to ride the same motorcycle for daily usage as well."
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is powered by a 645cc, V-Twin engine. It produces 70bhp and 62.3Nm of torque, while being mated to a six-speed gearbox tuned for long-distance riding.
The ADV-tourer rides on premium anodised wire-spoke rims with Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A40 tubeless tyres. The suspension on the V-Strom 650 is handled by conventional telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear, with preload and rebound adjustment.
While braking is through dual 310mm and single 260mm discs at the front and rear, respectively with ABS as standard.
Other features on the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: three-way height adjustable windscreen, easy start system, digital-analogue instrument cluster borrowed from the larger V-Strom 1000 and a three-stage traction control.
Thoughts On The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT In India
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is one of the most affordable ADV-tourer offerings from the Japanese brand in India. It is also the second middle-weight motorcycle offering after the GSX-S750. The V-Strom 650 takes on competition from the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650 in India.