TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Suzuki Motorcycle has launched the V-Strom 650 XT in India. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the V-Strom 650 XT already began a month back for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT styling has been inspired from its larger sibling, the V-Strom 1000. However, the 650 version also comes with its fair share of features and equipment. Suzuki has launched the more off-road capable XT version in India, among the two variants available globally.
Satoshi Uchida, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "We are delighted to offer the ultimate adventure-tourer Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS to Indian customers as a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) unit, assembled in India."
He further added, "With its all-round capabilities, the V-Strom 650XT ABS is the apt motorcycle for adventure enthusiasts who want to be able to ride the same motorcycle for daily usage as well."
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is powered by a 645cc, V-Twin engine. It produces 70bhp and 62.3Nm of torque, while being mated to a six-speed gearbox tuned for long-distance riding.
The ADV-tourer rides on premium anodised wire-spoke rims with Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A40 tubeless tyres. The suspension on the V-Strom 650 is handled by conventional telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear, with preload and rebound adjustment.
While braking is through dual 310mm and single 260mm discs at the front and rear, respectively with ABS as standard.
Other features on the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: three-way height adjustable windscreen, easy start system, digital-analogue instrument cluster borrowed from the larger V-Strom 1000 and a three-stage traction control.
Thoughts On The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT In India
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is one of the most affordable ADV-tourer offerings from the Japanese brand in India. It is also the second middle-weight motorcycle offering after the GSX-S750. The V-Strom 650 takes on competition from the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650 in India.