- 12 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 14 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 15 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycle India entered the cruiser bike segment in the Indian market with the launch of the Intruder. The Suzuki Intruder is a stylish and comfortable cruiser in the 150cc segment with an overall design, inspired by the bigger Intruder M1800R.
Apart from the Intruder, the Indian product portfolio of Suzuki also includes the Hayate commuter motorcycle, the premium 150cc Gixxer series plus the Access 125 and Burgman Street in the 125cc scooter segment. But the Intruder stands out from the crowd with its rather unique styling and stance.
The Suzuki Intruder features a bulky design up front with a triangular headlamp unit which also houses an LED position light. A small front cowl above the headlight adds to the look of the cruiser. The prominent highlight of the Intruder is the muscular fuel tank with bulbous extensions. The tank shrouds integrate seamlessly with the side panels.
The Suzuki Intruder sports a typical cruiser styling with wide handlebars, front-set footpegs and a low-slung seat. The setup aids in giving a comfortable riding posture — one of the main highlights of the Intruder. The tail section of the cruiser features a chiselled dual-port exhaust muffler, a stylish rear cowl and a sleek tail light. The Intruder also gets an engine belly pan and chrome rear-view mirrors which complements the overall design.
The Suzuki Intruder draws power from a 154.9cc air-cooled fuel-injected single-cylinder engine that produces 14.5bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The Suzuki Intruder also gets SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology that offers low fuel consumption and superior acceleration.
The Suzuki Intruder comes equipped with telescopic forks up front and a monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends along with a single-channel (front) ABS unit.
The smart digital instrument cluster, premium Intruder emblem of the tank shroud, LED tail light and the dual-barrel exhaust add to the list of features on offer. The cruiser is light and nimble with superior handling suitable for urban conditions. The low kerb weight of the Intruder makes it an easy-to-ride motorcycle despite the huge body panels at the front.
To sum up, the Suzuki Intruder offers a neat blend of modern styling, features and performance and brings the Japanese brand's international Intruder heritage to the Indian market. With its unique styling, premium features and peppy performance, the Suzuki Intruder is a perfect cruiser for the young Indian.