TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Suzuki Intruder 150 FI unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The new Intruder is currently available with a carburettor system, while the Fuel Injection system was expected to be launched soon. Ahead of the launch, Suzuki has showcased the Intruder FI at the auto expo. The FI system helps in easier cold-starts, cleaner emission, and offers better throttle response. The Suzuki Intruder FI rivals Bajaj Avenger 150 Street in the Indian market.
Visually, the Suzuki Intruder FI looks similar to the carburettor version except for the FI badging on the handlebar cowl. The new Intruder FI gets halogen headlamp along with LED position lamps and an LED taillight. The instrument console is all digital, and with the forward set footpegs, the riding position is quite relaxed.
The Suzuki Intruder FI continues to draw power from the same 154.9cc SOHC, air-cooled engine as the carburettor version. With the FI, the unit continues to produce 14.6bhp @ 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox which sends power to the rear wheel via a chain drive system.
Suspension duties are carried out by telescopic shocks at the front and mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are carried out by disc brakes at both ends, while single-channel ABS comes as a standard fitment. The Intruder weighs 149kg and comes with an 11-litre fuel tank.
Suzuki is expected to launch the Intruder FI by April or May 2018 and will be priced Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000 more than the carburettor model. The carburettor version of the Intruder is priced at Rs 99,995 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Suzuki Intruder FI
The Suzuki Intruder has generated a massive curiosity for those looking for a cruiser with average mileage along with an affordable price. With just the Bajaj Avenger Sport 150 the only alternative, the chunky looking Intruder offers a choice to a customer. Now, with the FI version of the Intruder, the popularity is bound to increase suggesting a stiff competition to the Avenger Street 150.