- 33 min ago Aprilia To Launch New 15cc Motorcycle In India At 2020 Auto Expo: To Rival The Yamaha R15
- 1 hr ago 2020 Force Gurkha Spied Testing: Will Feature A BS-VI Engine
- 2 hrs ago Tata Cassini SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: To Rival The Toyota Fortuner
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Hatchbacks In India For August 2019: Maruti Suzuki Tops The List With Swift & WagonR
- Technology Moto E6s With Removable Battery Launched For Rs. 7,999
- News Students of St. Francis College For Women protest against dress code diktat
- Movies Saaho Fails To Beat Bharat Ane Nenu; All Eyes Are on Sye Raa Now!
- Finance Wholesale Inflation In August Remains Unchanged
- Lifestyle From Alia To Priyanka, Bollywood Divas Show Us The Perfect Make-up Looks To Go With Your Blue Dress
- Sports BCCI's Anti-Corruption Unit begins probe amid reports of bookies approaching TNPL cricketers on WhatsApp
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles has launched the 2019 Hayabusa in the Indian market. The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX-1300R) comes with a starting price of Rs 13.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the motorcycle already began earlier this month, for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa is available in a range of two new colour options: Metallic Oort Grey and Glass Sparkle Black. Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2019 model also features new graphics and a pair of side reflectors.
Leaving aside these cosmetic updates, the 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa remains otherwise unchanged. Production of the Hayabusa will come to a complete halt on the 31st December 2018. However, Europe has already banned the sale of the motorcycle. This is due to the fact that the current generation Hayabusa does not meet their latest emission norms. The sale of the Hayabusa will continue in countries such as USA and India until stocks last.
Satoshi Uchida, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated, "For 20 years, the Suzuki Hayabusa has been one of the most loved sports bike among the enthusiasts and has received an excellent response in India."
He further added, "It is our constant endeavour to offer great products, and we are pleased to launch the 2019 edition of Hayabusa in two new colour schemes appealing to a larger fan base and enthusiasts in India."
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-1300R continues to be powered by a 1,340cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 197bhp at 9,500rpm and 155Nm of torque at 7,500rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Suzuki Hayabusa is imported into the country as a CKD unit and assembled at the brand's plant in India. The motorcycle was first introduced globally in 1999 and gained a lot of attention after being crowned the ‘World's Fastest Production Motorcycle', with a top speed of 300km/h.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa
The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa or the GSX-1300R is one of the most legendary motorcycles in the world. With production about to end soon, Suzuki has updated the remaining models with a few cosmetic changes to attract more customers towards the last few units left. The Suzuki Hayabusa takes on the likes of the Kawasaki ZX-14R in the country.