- 2 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 20 hrs ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 20 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Naagin 3 Witness Drop; Kasautii Zindagii Kay Climbs Up On TRP Chart!
- News AIIMS jobs: All you need to know about AIIMS recruitment of senior residents; How to apply
- Sports Three takeaways from Golden State's comeback win over Portland
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Education Gujarat Board 10th Result 2019 To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycles has launched the 2019 Hayabusa in the Indian market. The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX-1300R) comes with a starting price of Rs 13.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the motorcycle already began earlier this month, for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa is available in a range of two new colour options: Metallic Oort Grey and Glass Sparkle Black. Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2019 model also features new graphics and a pair of side reflectors.
Leaving aside these cosmetic updates, the 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa remains otherwise unchanged. Production of the Hayabusa will come to a complete halt on the 31st December 2018. However, Europe has already banned the sale of the motorcycle. This is due to the fact that the current generation Hayabusa does not meet their latest emission norms. The sale of the Hayabusa will continue in countries such as USA and India until stocks last.
Satoshi Uchida, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated, "For 20 years, the Suzuki Hayabusa has been one of the most loved sports bike among the enthusiasts and has received an excellent response in India."
He further added, "It is our constant endeavour to offer great products, and we are pleased to launch the 2019 edition of Hayabusa in two new colour schemes appealing to a larger fan base and enthusiasts in India."
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-1300R continues to be powered by a 1,340cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 197bhp at 9,500rpm and 155Nm of torque at 7,500rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Suzuki Hayabusa is imported into the country as a CKD unit and assembled at the brand's plant in India. The motorcycle was first introduced globally in 1999 and gained a lot of attention after being crowned the ‘World's Fastest Production Motorcycle', with a top speed of 300km/h.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa
The 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa or the GSX-1300R is one of the most legendary motorcycles in the world. With production about to end soon, Suzuki has updated the remaining models with a few cosmetic changes to attract more customers towards the last few units left. The Suzuki Hayabusa takes on the likes of the Kawasaki ZX-14R in the country.