TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the 2018 Hayabusa in the country. The new 2018 iteration of the Suzuki Hayabusa is priced at Rs 13.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2018 edition of the superbike gets only cosmetic updates in the form of new colour schemes and subtle updates to the body graphics.
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa is now available in two new colour options: Pearl Mira Red/Pearl Glacier White and Glass Sparkle Black. The Glass Sparkle Black colour model now gets red graphics on the fairing as opposed to the all-black paint job on the 2017 model. The white colour variant also features red graphics which enhance the looks of the motorcycle.
In 2016, Suzuki Motorcycle India commenced the sales of the locally-assembled GSX1300R Hayabusa with a reduced price as compared to the imported unit. The Hayabusa is sold in India via CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and is assembled at the SIMPL factory in Manesar, Gurgaon.
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa continues to draw power from the 1,340cc in-line, four-cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine producing 197bhp and 155Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox. The super bike can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 2.74 seconds before topping out at 299km/h.
Suzuki will also showcase the new 2018 Hayabusa at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018 scheduled to take place between February 7th - 14th, 2018. Along with the new Hayabusa, Suzuki will also showcase the new scooter, the Burgman Street and the V-Strom 650 adventure motorcycle.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
The Suzuki Hayabusa has been one of the popular superbikes in the Indian market. And in 2016, the Japanese automaker commenced the local-assembly of the superbike which reduced the price tag of the motorcycle. In 2017, the Suzuki Hayabusa became India's first Made-In-India big bike.
Now, with the launch of the 2018 iteration of the Hayabusa, India's popular superbike has become even more exciting. In the Indian market, the 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa will lock horns with the likes of Kawasaki ZX-14R which is priced at Rs 19.7lakh.