TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki GSX-S750 unveiled. Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the new GSX-S750 naked motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. The overall design of the GSX-S750 is aggressive similar to its elder sibling, the GSX-S1000. The naked street fighter looks menacing with the sharp front end.
The Suzuki GSX-S750 draws power from a 749cc in-line, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 110bhp and 81Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. The middleweight offering from Suzuki will be assembled in India and will be priced competitively to outgun its closest rivals.
On the design front, the Suzuki GSX-S750 borrows its design cues from the GSX-S1000. The motorcycle features a sharp front end with single headlamp setup, muscular fuel tank and shark tank shrouds. The split seat setup renders the motorcycle a sporty look. The tail section is sharp, and the step-up seats add to the looks of the GSX-S750.
The Suzuki GSX-S750 is equipped with upside down front forks and monoshock suspension at the rear. The braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends with ABS as standard. The motorcycle also features Suzuki Advanced Traction Control. Apart from that, the motorcycle does not get any electronic aids.
The Suzuki GSX-S750 will come to India via CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and will be locally assembled in the country. This will enable the Japanese automaker to price the motorcycle aggressively in the Indian market. The Suzuki GSX-S750 will be launched in India by mid-2018.
When launched in India, the Suzuki GSX-S750 will lock horns with the likes of Kawasaki Z900, Yamaha MT-09 and Triumph Street Triple. The Suzuki GSX-S750 will be the second big bike from Suzuki to be locally assembled in the country. Hayabusa was the first superbike from Suzuki to be assembled in the country.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Suzuki GSX-S750
The Suzuki GSX-S750 is a middleweight naked motorcycle from the stable of Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer. The GSX-S750 will be assembled in India, and we can expect the price to be around Rs 8 lakh which will undercut its closest rivals. The middleweight naked motorcycle will be launched in India by the second half of 2018.