TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
The smaller sibling of the GSX-S1000, the Suzuki GSX-S750, is all set to be introduced in the Indian market sometime in the second quarter of 2018.
The GSX-S750 was first unveiled in India at the 2018 Auto Expo and will arrive in India as a Completely Knocked Down Unit (CKD).
The Suzuki GSX-S750 will be powered by a 749cc, in-line four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine churning out 110bhp and 81Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by KYB USD forks at the front with a mono-shock at the rear. The 211kg kerb weight of the motorcycle comes to a halt using dual discs in the front and a single disc at the rear with Nissin Radial callipers along with ABS as standard.
Additional features on the Suzuki GSX-S750 include traction control, low RPM assist, easy start system and a full LCD instrument console.
The international model of the naked street fighter gets two dual-colour options: grey and blue and grey and red. We can expect the same colour options on the India-bound models as well.
Though prices of the GSX-S750 has not been revealed, we can estimate it to be priced competitively at around Rs 8 Lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Suzuki GSX-S750 India Launch
The Middleweight motorcycle segment in India is steadily gaining popularity with stiff competition from most established motorcycle brands. Once launched in India, the Suzuki GSX-S750 will take on rivals: Yamaha MT-09, Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple and the Ducati Monster 821.