- 32 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Technology Google set to reveal game titles for Stadia but is India ready for it?
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup: Top 5 games in World Cup history
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Education WB HS Result 2019 Declared: 86.92 Percent Students Passed
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
Suzuki's partner in the Chinese market, Haojue has filed a patent for a new naked motorcycle called as HJ300. Now, it is said that the leaked patent images preview the upcoming Suzuki GSX-S300 as Haojue manufactures bikes for the Japanese company.
The leaked patent images of the new naked 300cc bike wears a Haojue logo on the fuel tank. Suzuki is expected to re-brand the motorcycle as GSX-S300 and launch in the European markets. The overall design of the bike is aggressive similar to the bigger GSX-S750.
The technical specifications of new Suzuki GSX-S300 have not been revealed in the leaked patent. But by looking at the image we can say the engine is similar to the 250cc parallel-twin unit seen on the Suzuki GSX250R.
The chassis of the GSX-S300 looks new and the box-section swingarm has been replaced by the aluminium swingarm. The bike features inverted forks up front and monoshock suspension setup at the rear.
Other features of the Suzuki GSX-S300 include a full-LED headlamp and LCD instrument cluster. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends with ABS. Apart from that, the overall design is similar to the other naked GSX bikes from Suzuki.
It is said that the Suzuki GSX-S300 could make its global debut at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy. The details about the Indian launch are scarce. But we expect Suzuki to bring the GSX-S300 to India as the company has already revealed its plans to launch a new bike in the 250-300cc segment.
Thoughts On The Suzuki GSX-S300
The Suzuki GSX-S300 is aggressively designed similar to its elder siblings. In the Indian market, the 250cc and the 300cc bikes are becoming extremely popular and the GSX-S300 would be a fitting product for India. The Suzuki GSX-S300 could be revealed this year and is expected to hit the roads in 2019.
Image Courtesy: Motorcycle.com