- 2018 Suzuki Bandit 150 Revealed At Indonesia International Auto Show
- Suzuki Burgman Street Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia Comparison: Design, Specs, Features And Price
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In Bangalore; Priced At Rs 70,105
- Suzuki To Introduce Gixxer 250 In India — Launch Details Revealed
- New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 India Launch Confirmed — Details Revealed
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
Suzuki's partner in the Chinese market, Haojue has filed a patent for a new naked motorcycle called as HJ300. Now, it is said that the leaked patent images preview the upcoming Suzuki GSX-S300 as Haojue manufactures bikes for the Japanese company.
The leaked patent images of the new naked 300cc bike wears a Haojue logo on the fuel tank. Suzuki is expected to re-brand the motorcycle as GSX-S300 and launch in the European markets. The overall design of the bike is aggressive similar to the bigger GSX-S750.
The technical specifications of new Suzuki GSX-S300 have not been revealed in the leaked patent. But by looking at the image we can say the engine is similar to the 250cc parallel-twin unit seen on the Suzuki GSX250R.
The chassis of the GSX-S300 looks new and the box-section swingarm has been replaced by the aluminium swingarm. The bike features inverted forks up front and monoshock suspension setup at the rear.
Other features of the Suzuki GSX-S300 include a full-LED headlamp and LCD instrument cluster. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends with ABS. Apart from that, the overall design is similar to the other naked GSX bikes from Suzuki.
It is said that the Suzuki GSX-S300 could make its global debut at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy. The details about the Indian launch are scarce. But we expect Suzuki to bring the GSX-S300 to India as the company has already revealed its plans to launch a new bike in the 250-300cc segment.
Thoughts On The Suzuki GSX-S300
The Suzuki GSX-S300 is aggressively designed similar to its elder siblings. In the Indian market, the 250cc and the 300cc bikes are becoming extremely popular and the GSX-S300 would be a fitting product for India. The Suzuki GSX-S300 could be revealed this year and is expected to hit the roads in 2019.
Image Courtesy: Motorcycle.com