TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the new GSX-R1000R Ryuyo ahead of its global debut. The Suzuki GSX-R1000R Ryuyo is a limited edition track-only bike which is named after Suzuki's 6.5km test track in Hamamatsu, Japan.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000R Ryuyo will make its global debut at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy in November 2018. The Suzuki GSX-R1000R is built by Suzuki Moto Italia and only 20 units of the motorcycle will be manufactured. The track-spec bike carries a price tag which is equivalent to Rs 25.62 lakh.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000R Ryuyo draws power from a 1,000cc inline, liquid-cooled four-cylinder engine that produces 209bhp and 119Nm of torque. The GSX-R100R Ryuyo is the most powerful motorcycle from the Japanese firm as it produces 10bhp more than the standard model.
The limited edition GSX-R1000R Ryuyo features carbon fibre fairing, front mudguard and frame and hence the kerb weight stands at just 168kg. The limited edition track-only motorcycle is also equipped with adjustable GP Evo footpegs and engine crankcase protectors.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000R features Showa upside down forks with Ohlins NIX 30 internals at the front and fully adjustable Ohlins TTX GP monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by Brembo brakes with dual 320mm discs up front and 220mm disc at the rear. Apart from that the bike also gets titanium Yoshimura R-11 exhaust system.
Thoughts On The Suzuki GSX-R1000R Ryuyo
The Suzuki GSX-R1000R Ryuyo is the most powerful motorcycle from the stable of the Japanese company. The track-spec bike gets high-end components which makes it a limited edition model. Only 20 units will be manufactured and the bookings will begin from November 10, 2018, after the motorcycle is unveiled at the 2018 EICMA.