- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 9 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Suzuki has been one of the leading players in the premium 150cc bike segment in the Indian market. Currently, Suzuki Motorcycle India offers a wide range of products in the country ranging from the entry-level Hayate, the Gixxer series plus the Access 125 and Burgman Street 125cc scooters. Suzuki also retails their premium range such as the V-Strom 650, Hayabusa, GSX-S1000 and the V-Strom 1000.
The Suzuki Gixxer is one of the best-selling premium 150cc bikes in the Indian market. The overall design of the Gixxer is inspired by the bigger GSX-S1000 with an aggressive and sporty stance similar to its elder sibling.
The Suzuki Gixxer comes with a sharp headlamp and a small visor up front which enhance the sporty look of the bike. The bike also gets a muscular fuel tank with aggressive shrouds. The stepped-up seat, sleek tail section and the dual-port stubby exhaust muffler enhance the sporty look of the motorcycle.
The Suzuki Gixxer is powered by a 154.9cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 14.5bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The engine is smooth and refined while also packing a punch, lower down the rev-band.
The Suzuki Gixxer is a perfect choice for young riders with its bold aesthetics and performance. The Suzuki Gixxer is a good handler and the bike is suitable for daily commuting as well as for weekend rides.
The Suzuki Gixxer comes loaded with features such as digital instrument cluster, sporty graphics, twin-barrel exhaust and a stylish LED tail light. The motorcycle is equipped with 41mm forks up front and a seven-step adjustable monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends with a single-channel front ABS unit.
The Suzuki Gixxer is a blend of sporty styling, powerful performance and impressive fuel efficiency. The Gixxer is built to rule the streets with an agile frame developed by the same engineers who designed the legendary GSX-R series.
So, if you are looking to buy a sporty premium 150cc motorcycle, the Suzuki Gixxer will be your best option. The Gixxer brings the legacy of the GSX series to the 150cc segment; hence becoming an affordable avatar of the GSX.