- 18 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- News Pak PM Imran Khan to meet Trump to reboot ties
- Movies Nikamma First Look: Abhimanyu Dassani & Shirley Setia Team Up For Sabbir Khan's Action Entertainer!
- Finance Bond Yield Rise After RBI's Das Says Future Policy Stance To Depend On Upcoming Data
- Sports TNPL 2019: Madurai Panthers vs Dindigul Dragons: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Suzuki has been one of the leading players in the premium 150cc bike segment in the Indian market. Currently, Suzuki Motorcycle India offers a wide range of products in the country ranging from the entry-level Hayate, the Gixxer series plus the Access 125 and Burgman Street 125cc scooters. Suzuki also retails their premium range such as the V-Strom 650, Hayabusa, GSX-S1000 and the V-Strom 1000.
The Suzuki Gixxer is one of the best-selling premium 150cc bikes in the Indian market. The overall design of the Gixxer is inspired by the bigger GSX-S1000 with an aggressive and sporty stance similar to its elder sibling.
The Suzuki Gixxer comes with a sharp headlamp and a small visor up front which enhance the sporty look of the bike. The bike also gets a muscular fuel tank with aggressive shrouds. The stepped-up seat, sleek tail section and the dual-port stubby exhaust muffler enhance the sporty look of the motorcycle.
The Suzuki Gixxer is powered by a 154.9cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 14.5bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The engine is smooth and refined while also packing a punch, lower down the rev-band.
The Suzuki Gixxer is a perfect choice for young riders with its bold aesthetics and performance. The Suzuki Gixxer is a good handler and the bike is suitable for daily commuting as well as for weekend rides.
The Suzuki Gixxer comes loaded with features such as digital instrument cluster, sporty graphics, twin-barrel exhaust and a stylish LED tail light. The motorcycle is equipped with 41mm forks up front and a seven-step adjustable monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends with a single-channel front ABS unit.
The Suzuki Gixxer is a blend of sporty styling, powerful performance and impressive fuel efficiency. The Gixxer is built to rule the streets with an agile frame developed by the same engineers who designed the legendary GSX-R series.
So, if you are looking to buy a sporty premium 150cc motorcycle, the Suzuki Gixxer will be your best option. The Gixxer brings the legacy of the GSX series to the 150cc segment; hence becoming an affordable avatar of the GSX.