TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
2018 Suzuki Gixxer And Gixxer SF launched in India.
The 2018 Suzuki Gixxer is priced at Rs 80,928, and the 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SF is priced at Rs 90,037 (all prices are ex-showroom Delhi).
The 2018 editions of the Suzuki Gixxer range sports subtle cosmetic upgrades.
The new Suzuki Gixxer range gets new graphics, MotoGP inspired ECSTAR logo and a new colour scheme: Candy Sonoma Red/ Metallic Sonic Silver.
Suzuki has begun dispatching the 2018 Gixxer series to dealerships across the country and is available for purchase.
Mechanically, both the Suzuki Gixxer and the Gixxer SF continues to draw power from the same ultra-light 155cc engine with Suzuki's Eco-Performance (SEP) technology.
Power to the Suzuki Gixxer comes from a 155cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which produces 14.6bhp @ 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF also employs the engine as mentioned above but gets fuel-injection.
Suspension duties of the Suzuki Gixxer series are carried out by telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear.
The braking duties are carried out by disc brakes at the front as well as at the rear, while the Gixxer SF also comes with single-channel ABS.
Speaking about the 2018 Gixxer series, Suzuki - EVP, Sales and Marketing Sajeev Rajasekharan said, "Gixxer is the perfect embodiment of sportiness and the spirit of youthfulness that the brand stands for. As a product, both the Gixxer and Gixxer SF are known to be meant for those who believe in riding ahead of the pack; and are a benchmark for the segment. With the new 2018 series, this exciting ride is set to continue."
DriveSpark's Thought About The 2018 Suzuki Gixxer And Gixxer SF
The Suzuki Gixxer series has become quite popular with buyers, especially the younger generation.
Now with the 2018 editions, the Gixxer series now comes with a new colour scheme, which is quite vibrant and sporty.