- 3 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 6 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 8 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence against former champions Patna Pirates
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Suzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India: Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Gixxer ABS in the country. The Suzuki Gixxer ABS is priced at Rs 87,250 ex-showroom (Delhi). The newly launched Gixxer ABS is equipped with the safety net of single-channel ABS on the front wheel.
On the design front, the Suzuki Gixxer ABS is identical to the standard variant of the motorcycle. Previously, the optional single-channel ABS was only offered on the fully faired Gixxer SF. Now, one of the best-selling bikes for Suzuki, the Gixxer is also available with an optional ABS.
The Suzuki Gixxer ABS is equipped with a speed sensor on the front wheel to detect the wheel speed and avoid lockup during panic braking situation. Apart from that rest of the mechanical components on the Gixxer ABS remains the same.
The Suzuki Gixxer ABS draws power from the same 154.9cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 14.5bhp and 14Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The Suzuki Gixxer ABS is also equipped with Suzuki Jet cooling system (SJCS) for better cooling of the engine.
The Suzuki Gixxer ABS is loaded with features such as AHO (Auto Headlamp On) headlight, LED tail light, fully digital instrument cluster and disc brakes at both the ends. The Gixxer ABS also features large-diameter front forks which increases the rigidity around the front section and reduces the weight of the bike.
Other prominent features of the Suzuki Gixxer ABS include sporty twin exhaust, a three-spoke alloy wheel, stepped seat with a distinctive design and two-piece rear fender for a sporty look. The Gixxer ABS will be available in three colours: Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Sonoma Red/Metallic Sonic Silver and Glass Sparkle Black.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Gixxer ABS
Suzuki has finally launched the Gixxer ABS in the Indian market. The optional single-channel ABS was first introduced on the Gixxer SF. With the inclusion of ABS, the braking performance of the Gixxer will improve drastically.
As per new rules, all the two-wheelers above 125cc should be equipped with ABS by April 2019. The Suzuki Gixxer ABS will rival the Honda CB Hornet 160R ABS, Bajaj Pulsar NS160, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and the Yamaha FZ-S.