- 4 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 5 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Amid political drama, Roshan Baig detained in IMA money laundering case
- Movies Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 5 Times The Diva Won Our Hearts With Her Take On Love & Relationships!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Gixxer model has a starting price of Rs 77,015 for the rear drum brakes variant, while the rear disc brakes variant is priced at Rs 80,928. The prices on the new models with the ABS will see an increase in price by Rs 6,000 to Rs 8,000.
The new Gixxer will feature a single-channel ABS at the front wheels, similar to that on the Suzuki Intruder 150. Apart from the additional ABS feature, the Gixxer will not feature any cosmetic or mechanical changes.
The Gixxer gets a 155cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with Suzuki's Eco Performance Technology (EPT). This engine produces 14.2bhp along with 14Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox. The suspension is handled by telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
The Suzuki Gixxer is available in a range of three colour options: Metallic Triton Blue, Glass Sparkle Black and another dual-tone option of Candy Sonoma Red with Metallic Sonic Silver.
Features on the 2018 Suzuki Gixxer include sporty graphics on the fuel tank, LED tail lamps and a smart fully-digital instrument cluster with Gear Position Indicator, RPM Indicator, Gear Shift Indicator and LCD Trip Meter.
The Gixxer is also available in a full-faired version named, the Gixxer SF. This model also receives the same engine as on its naked motorcycle version. The ABS version of the Suzuki Gixxer SF is priced slightly higher at Rs 90,368, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Suzuki Gixxer ABS
The Suzuki Gixxer will take on rivals such as the Honda CB Hornet 160R, Yamaha FZ-S Fi, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and the TVS Apache RTR1604V.