- 1 hr ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Technology Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India: Suzuki has launched the 125cc Burgman Street scooter in the country. The Suzuki Burgman Street is launched with a price tag of Rs 68,000 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Suzuki Burgman street is the first maxi-scooter in India and it was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018.
The Suzuki Burgman Street features a bold and aggressive European style design with a muscular front apron. The handlebar design is also unique and scooter also gets a windscreen inspired from the international Burgman series. The seat is comfortable and spacious and is slightly stepped-up. The tail section is also sharp with stylish LED tail light.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is loaded with features such as a fully digital instrument cluster, apron-mounted LED headlight, multi-function key slot, mobile charging socket, storage pocket behind the front apron and spacious underseat storage of 21.5-litres.
The kerb weight of the Suzuki Burgman stands at just 108kg and gets a fuel tank capacity of 5.6-litres.
The Suzuki Burgman Street draws power from a 124.3cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. The Suzuki Access 125 also utilises the same engine and both the scooters are underpinned by the same platform.
The Suzuki Burgman Street comes equipped with a Nissin disc brake up front and drum brake setup at the rear. The scooter features CBS (Combi-Brake System) as standard. The scooter also gets 12-inch and 10-inch five-spoke alloy wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The Burgman Street features telescopic forks at the front and hydraulic type single shock absorber at the rear.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is available in three colour options: Metallic Mat Fibroin, Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Mirage White. The Burgman Street will be produced in India and will be exported to more than 30 countries.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street
Suzuki has finally launched the Burgman Street in the country. The new 125cc scooter becomes India's first maxi-scooter with European style design similar to the globally sold Burgman. The aggressive design and features will be the USP of the Burgman Street. The Suzuki Burgman Street will rival the likes of Honda Grazia, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Aprilia SR125.