- Suzuki To Introduce Gixxer 250 In India — Launch Details Revealed
- New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 India Launch Confirmed — Details Revealed
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 68,000; Features A Unique Maxi Scooter Design
- Suzuki Burgman Street Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP And Gixxer SF SP Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 87,250
Suzuki Motorcycle dealerships have now started accepting bookings for the Burgman Street 125. The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter can be booked for an amount of Rs 5,000.
The 125cc scooter was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Suzuki is expected to launch the scooter sometime in the month of July.
Internationally, the Burgman ranges from the smaller 125cc to the bigger 650cc maxi-scooters. However, In India, the Burgman Street will be available only with the smaller 125 range.
The Burgman will share its underpinnings with the Suzuki Access 125. The Suzuki Burgman Street in India will share its parts with the Access 125 offering. This includes the engine, suspension and even the braking.
The Burgman Street will be powered a 124cc, single-cylinder engine. This produces 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Suzuki Burgman street will also feature telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking will be handled by a single disc at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 offers: LED headlights and taillights, full-digital instrument display, best-in-class under seat storage and its extra-long seats. The maxi-scooter will also come with the Combi-braking system as seen on the Access 125.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Street Burgman 125
The latest 125cc offering from Suzuki is a uniquely styled 125cc scooter in the Indian market. The Burgman Street 125 is expected to be priced around Rs 70,000, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Suzuki Street Burgman 125 will take on the likes of the Aprilia 125.