TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Suzuki Motorcycle dealerships have now started accepting bookings for the Burgman Street 125. The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter can be booked for an amount of Rs 5,000.
The 125cc scooter was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Suzuki is expected to launch the scooter sometime in the month of July.
Internationally, the Burgman ranges from the smaller 125cc to the bigger 650cc maxi-scooters. However, In India, the Burgman Street will be available only with the smaller 125 range.
The Burgman will share its underpinnings with the Suzuki Access 125. The Suzuki Burgman Street in India will share its parts with the Access 125 offering. This includes the engine, suspension and even the braking.
The Burgman Street will be powered a 124cc, single-cylinder engine. This produces 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Suzuki Burgman street will also feature telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking will be handled by a single disc at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 offers: LED headlights and taillights, full-digital instrument display, best-in-class under seat storage and its extra-long seats. The maxi-scooter will also come with the Combi-braking system as seen on the Access 125.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Street Burgman 125
The latest 125cc offering from Suzuki is a uniquely styled 125cc scooter in the Indian market. The Burgman Street 125 is expected to be priced around Rs 70,000, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Suzuki Street Burgman 125 will take on the likes of the Aprilia 125.