- 45 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 46 min ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team India practice indoors as rain washes out outdoor session at Old Trafford
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the Access 125 Special Edition. The new Access 125 now also features the Combined Braking System (CBS).
The Access 125 CBS is priced at Rs 58,980, while the Access Special Edition costs Rs 60,580. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Suzuki access 125 Special Edition gets a new colour option of Metallic Sonic Silver. The new colour scheme is complemented with beige-coloured leatherette seats.
Sajeev Rajasekharan, EVP, Sales and Marketing, SMIPL, said "The Access 125 has been one of the best-performing scooters not only in its segment but is also a pioneer in the industry. It offers a blend of power, economy and premium appeal."
"The new CBS update on the Access 125 further improves the value proposition. Suzuki is committed to improving and innovating its products to offer best quality products to our customers. We are confident that with the new enhancements, we will be able to add many more customers to the Suzuki family."
The Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition apart from the new paint scheme also comes with a host updates. These updates include black alloy wheels and grab rails, round chrome mirrors and a special logo emblem.
The CBS unit on the Access offering from Suzuki works similarly to the one on most of its rivals. The CBS offers better-stopping power, applying force on both brakes. The unit also allows a more controlled braking system, with less chance of losing control.
Apart from the new colours and the CBS unit, the Suzuki Access 125 remains unchanged. The Access 125 Special Edition comes with the same 124cc, single-cylinder engine. This engine produces 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The scooter uses a telescopic front fork and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking on the scooter is handled by disc and drum brakes at the front and rear, respectively.
Standard features on the Suzuki Access 125: semi-digital console, central lock system, alloy wheels and an optional DC socket among others.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition
The Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition now comes with Combined Braking System as standard. The scooter is available in a range of colour choices.
The new Special Edition of the Access 125 takes on rivals such as the Aprilia 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Honda Activa 125.