TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Royal Enfield has opened registrations for the 2018 Rider Mania. The Royal Enfield Rider Mania is scheduled to be held in Goa between 16th to 18th November.
Royal Enfield Rider Mania is a three-day event, held on an annual basis. The company claims that the brings in the largest gathering of Royal Enfield owners in the world.
The event offers a number of activities spread across three days. The event witnesses Royal Enfield motorcycle owners and enthusiasts taking part in various events. These events put to test, the rider's skill both on the off the motorcycle. While other visitors, sit back and spectate the events.
The event will also feature a number of artists of various music genres, providing a more festive vibe to the entire event.
Royal Enfield describes the event as the ‘most definitive motorcycle festival'. Stating that the Rider Mania offers three days of Music, Mates and Motorcycling. The event also witnesses the participation of Royal Enfield riders from around the globe.
Many riders even plan their riding calendar, depending on the event. The event gives a chance for all riders to meet old friends, make new ones and also share their ride stories and experiences.
This year the event will be held from the 16th to 18th November. Entry fee for the event is Rs 2000 till the end of September and goes upwards while closing in on the event dates. Entry fee for the event, if registered in October is Rs 2500, while November registrations cost Rs 3000.
The entry fee provides an individual with the access to the event itself, along with limited edition decals and access to participate in all activities during the period.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Rider Mania
The Royal Enfield Rider Mania is one of the largest gatherings of Royal Enfield Motorcycles in the World. The event held every year, provides the opportunity for all Royal Enfield owners and enthusiasts to meet each other and share their experiences. To register for the event, visit their official website, here.