TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Royal Enfield is gearing up for the launch of the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in the Indian market. Ahead of that, Royal Enfield will reveal an all-new cruiser. Yes, AutocarPro reports that Royal Enfield will unveil an 830cc cruiser bike at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy.
Royal Enfield has already teased the new cruiser motorcycle on its social media channels. The report states that the new cruiser bike will draw power from an 830cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine. The prototype version of the cruiser will be unveiled by Royal Enfield at the 2018 EICMA in Milan, Italy.
The report also states that the new Royal Enfield engine has been developed in partnership with Polaris Industries, the owner of Indian Motorcycles. As per the sources, the new 830cc engine will be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. The new cruiser will be Royal Enfield's flagship offering in the global markets.
Talking about the engine, the new 834cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder (V-twin, DOHC) has been developed to produce around 80-90bhp. The engine has been developed in collaboration with Polaris Industries which is known for manufacturing mid-capacity and high-capacity motorcycles in the US market.
The report also reveals that the production version of the new Royal Enfield cruiser will not be revealed anytime soon. Currently, Royal Enfield is focusing on the launch of the 650cc twins in the Indian market and working on the production and backend process.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 830cc Cruiser
Royal Enfield is all set to reveal a new flagship motorcycle at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The new product will be a prototype version of the 830cc cruiser with a new twin-cylinder engine developed with Polaris. More details will be revealed when the bike will be unveiled at the 2018 EICMA.