- 10 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 11 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Anniversary Edition Detailed On Official Video: 90 Units Only
- Technology Dell G3 3590 Gaming Laptop Review: Affordable Gaming Gets Better
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Royal Enfield is gearing up for the launch of the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in the Indian market. Ahead of that, Royal Enfield will reveal an all-new cruiser. Yes, AutocarPro reports that Royal Enfield will unveil an 830cc cruiser bike at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy.
Royal Enfield has already teased the new cruiser motorcycle on its social media channels. The report states that the new cruiser bike will draw power from an 830cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine. The prototype version of the cruiser will be unveiled by Royal Enfield at the 2018 EICMA in Milan, Italy.
The report also states that the new Royal Enfield engine has been developed in partnership with Polaris Industries, the owner of Indian Motorcycles. As per the sources, the new 830cc engine will be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. The new cruiser will be Royal Enfield's flagship offering in the global markets.
Talking about the engine, the new 834cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder (V-twin, DOHC) has been developed to produce around 80-90bhp. The engine has been developed in collaboration with Polaris Industries which is known for manufacturing mid-capacity and high-capacity motorcycles in the US market.
The report also reveals that the production version of the new Royal Enfield cruiser will not be revealed anytime soon. Currently, Royal Enfield is focusing on the launch of the 650cc twins in the Indian market and working on the production and backend process.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 830cc Cruiser
Royal Enfield is all set to reveal a new flagship motorcycle at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The new product will be a prototype version of the 830cc cruiser with a new twin-cylinder engine developed with Polaris. More details will be revealed when the bike will be unveiled at the 2018 EICMA.