- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Imran Khan dials PM Modi, expresses desire to work together
- Technology How to save number amidst phone call on Android
- Sports It's a case of creating our own legacy: Windies skipper Jason Holder on World Cup
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Royal Enfield is gearing up for the launch of the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in the Indian market. Ahead of that, Royal Enfield will reveal an all-new cruiser. Yes, AutocarPro reports that Royal Enfield will unveil an 830cc cruiser bike at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy.
Royal Enfield has already teased the new cruiser motorcycle on its social media channels. The report states that the new cruiser bike will draw power from an 830cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine. The prototype version of the cruiser will be unveiled by Royal Enfield at the 2018 EICMA in Milan, Italy.
The report also states that the new Royal Enfield engine has been developed in partnership with Polaris Industries, the owner of Indian Motorcycles. As per the sources, the new 830cc engine will be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. The new cruiser will be Royal Enfield's flagship offering in the global markets.
Talking about the engine, the new 834cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder (V-twin, DOHC) has been developed to produce around 80-90bhp. The engine has been developed in collaboration with Polaris Industries which is known for manufacturing mid-capacity and high-capacity motorcycles in the US market.
The report also reveals that the production version of the new Royal Enfield cruiser will not be revealed anytime soon. Currently, Royal Enfield is focusing on the launch of the 650cc twins in the Indian market and working on the production and backend process.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 830cc Cruiser
Royal Enfield is all set to reveal a new flagship motorcycle at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The new product will be a prototype version of the 830cc cruiser with a new twin-cylinder engine developed with Polaris. More details will be revealed when the bike will be unveiled at the 2018 EICMA.