- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Technology How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 are one of the most awaited bikes in the Indian market. The Royal Enfield 650cc twins will be also available in the global market. Now, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 has been spotted with two new colours.
The new colour schemes were spotted at a Royal Enfield dealership in Sydney, Australia. Both the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 features a new dual-tone colour scheme. Both the bikes look more premium in this new colour scheme.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is finished in a new dual-tone red and white colour while the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 sports a black and grey dual-tone paint job. The fuel tank of the Continental GT 650 features a golden stripe. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 draws power from an all-new 647cc parallel-twin, air/oil-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch as standard.
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins are equipped with telescopic forks up front and gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear. Both the bikes get spoke wheels and disc brakes at both the ends with ABS as standard. The motorcycles are expected to reach a top speed of 160km/h.
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins will be launched in the Indian market by June 2018 while the global launch is expected to take place soon before the India launch. In fact, several export markets have already started receiving the motorcycles ahead of the launch.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 And Continental GT 650 New Colours
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins are one of the much-awaited bikes in the India market. We expect the prices to be in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.25 lakh ex-showroom. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 And Continental GT 650 is expected to rival the Harley-Davidson 750 when launched in India.
Image Courtesy: Revelry Cycles