TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 are one of the most awaited bikes in the Indian market. The Royal Enfield 650cc twins will be also available in the global market. Now, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 has been spotted with two new colours.
The new colour schemes were spotted at a Royal Enfield dealership in Sydney, Australia. Both the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 features a new dual-tone colour scheme. Both the bikes look more premium in this new colour scheme.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is finished in a new dual-tone red and white colour while the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 sports a black and grey dual-tone paint job. The fuel tank of the Continental GT 650 features a golden stripe. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 draws power from an all-new 647cc parallel-twin, air/oil-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch as standard.
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins are equipped with telescopic forks up front and gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear. Both the bikes get spoke wheels and disc brakes at both the ends with ABS as standard. The motorcycles are expected to reach a top speed of 160km/h.
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins will be launched in the Indian market by June 2018 while the global launch is expected to take place soon before the India launch. In fact, several export markets have already started receiving the motorcycles ahead of the launch.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 And Continental GT 650 New Colours
The Royal Enfield 650cc twins are one of the much-awaited bikes in the India market. We expect the prices to be in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.25 lakh ex-showroom. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 And Continental GT 650 is expected to rival the Harley-Davidson 750 when launched in India.
Image Courtesy: Revelry Cycles