- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 5 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Royal Enfield is all set to launch the new Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in the Indian market. Now, a Royal Enfield dealer in Bangalore has confirmed to DriveSpark that the bookings for the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 are open and the bikes can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 5,000.
The Royal Enfield 650 twins are expected to be launched in the Indian market by mid-November or early December 2018. The deliveries will begin in December and the customers who have booked the bikes now will be given first priority during the time of delivery of the RE 650 twins.
The upcoming Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 are expected to be launched with a price tag of around Rs 3 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Royal Enfield 650 Twins are said to be the most value for money bikes in the country. If the reports are to be believed, Royal Enfield might also price the 650 Twins below Rs 3 lakh.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 were first unveiled at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy. With the introduction of 650cc Twins, Royal Enfield aims to capture the domestic market as well as the global markets.
The Royal Enfield 650 Twins draw power from a 649cc air-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. The new engine is said to be smooth and refined and the quality of the components will be top-notch.
The Royal Enfield 650 Twins are equipped with 41mm telescopic forks up front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 320mm disc at the front and 240mm at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard. When launched in India, the 650 Twins will be the most affordable twin cylinder bikes in the country.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 650 Twins
Royal Enfield is all set to launch the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 in the Indian market. Both the bikes are expected to carry a price tag of around Rs 3 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi) and will offer impeccable value for money. Expect the RE 650 Twins to be launched by mid-November 2018.