- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 7 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 7 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 9 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Weather today: Rains to pick up pace around weekend in Mumbai
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Royal Enfield is now offering their Classic 350 Redditch Red with a rear disc brake. The Redditch Red Classic 350 with the rear disc now costs Rs 1.47 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Royal Enfield until now, offered rear disc brakes only on the Gunmetal grey model in the Classic 350 lineup. However, the company still has not introduced the ABS on any of its motorcycles in India.
The Indian government has made it mandatory for two-wheeler manufacturers to add ABS by April 2019. Hence, we might see Royal Enfield introduce the Anti-Lock Braking System sometime in the future.
The company apart from the addition of the rear disc has also changed the rear swingarm of the motorcycle. This is to make space for the addition of the rear discs. The rear wheel now uses a 240mm disc at the back. The front wheels, however, get the standard 280mm disc.
The addition of the rear disc has increased the price of the Redditch Classic 350 model by Rs 8,000. This is a small increase in price, for the improved braking performance the motorcycle now offers.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 range is one of the best-selling motorcycles for the company. The motorcycle is powered by a 346cc engine, producing 19.8bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Classic Model
The Royal Enfield offers the Classic 350 in a number of variants. Recently, Royal Enfield started offering ABS on international versions of their Classic 350. The models sold in Europe and USA all have ABS as standard. We hope to see the Indian versions of the model with ABS soon as well.