TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
TVS Racing, the factory racing arm of TVS Motor Company has announced the final 12 riders for the TVS Apache RR 310 One Make Series. The championship will begin in June 2018 and the riders will compete astride race-spec TVS Apache RR 310.
The TVS Apache RR 310 One Make championship will be conducted as part of the Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship (INMRC).
After a rigorous selection round held at Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Chennai, 12 riders from across India were chosen based on their fastest lap times. Below are the names of the 12 riders.
|Final 12 - TVS Apache RR One Make Series|
|Deepak Ravikumar||Amarnath Menon|
|P Sriharsha||Arun Muthukrishnan|
|Abhishek V||Akash C|
|PM Soorya||Vysakh Sobhan|
|Aditya Rao||Vivek Pillai|
|S Sivanesan||K Kannan|
The race-spec Apache RR 310 looks similar to the Akula concept model which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. The race-spec motorcycle does not get a headlamp and features a taller windscreen. The track-only Apache RR 310 also gets fairing-mounted aerofoils to improve aerodynamics.
The race-spec TVS Apache RR 310 draws power from a performance-tuned 312.2cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. The road-going version of the bike produces 33.5bhp and 27.3Nm of torque. The race-spec bike is expected to produce improved power figures.
The race-spec TVS Apache RR 310 features stiffer suspension setup, upgraded brakes and race-spec tyres. TVS has not revealed the specifications of the race-spec TVS Apache RR 310, but the bikes are likely to produce over 44bhp.
TVS launched the Apache RR 310 in 2017 and has been one of the best entry-level performance bikes in India. Now, TVS has revealed the race-spec version of the Apache RR 310 with several modifications. You can read our review of the TVS Apache RR 310 to know more about the bike.
Thoughts On The Race-Spec TVS Apache RR 310
TVS Racing has announced the first edition of the Apache RR 310 One Make championship. The One Make series will be an ideal platform for budding racers in the country. The race-spec TVS Apache RR 310 is likely to deliver improved performance as compared to the road-going version of the bike.