- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
The Duke of Cambridge, Prince Williams was recently spotted riding a Ducati Hypermotard, on his way to play a five-a-side football game.
Being an avid motorcycle enthusiast, Prince Williams, decided to take out his new 2018 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP to travel around South London.
The Hypermotard 939 SP has a 937cc testastretta, 11 degrees, L-twin engine producing 110bhp and 95Nm of torque. It shares the engine with the standard 939 but gets unique livery inspired by MotoGP.
The motorcycle weighs 178kg thanks to a steel tubular trellis frame. While it also gets 50mm upside down Ohlins front and rear forks with 185mm travel in the front and 175mm travel at the rear. The Hypermotard's 939 SP version also gets a higher seat height and an increased lean angle compared to the standard 939.
The Duke of Cambridge is said to be a loyal customer to the Italian superbike company as he also owns a 2013 Ducati Panigale 1199. Although he was seen recently at the Triumph Motorcycle headquarters in Hinckley riding their Tiger 1200 offering.
Thoughts On The Duke Of Cambridge Riding His Ducati Around London
Prince Williams is an avid motorcycle enthusiast and could be seen riding his motorcycle around London even before his marriage. But now, the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton mentions that she is terrified for his safety, even asking Prince Williams to abandon his motorcycle riding hobby completely.
Ducati India only offers the standard Hypermotard 939 in the country with a price tag of Rs 11.12 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).