- Sports World Cup flashbacks: England's inexplicable collapse in 1979 final gave West Indies their second title
- Technology Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Duke of Cambridge, Prince Williams was recently spotted riding a Ducati Hypermotard, on his way to play a five-a-side football game.
Being an avid motorcycle enthusiast, Prince Williams, decided to take out his new 2018 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP to travel around South London.
The Hypermotard 939 SP has a 937cc testastretta, 11 degrees, L-twin engine producing 110bhp and 95Nm of torque. It shares the engine with the standard 939 but gets unique livery inspired by MotoGP.
The motorcycle weighs 178kg thanks to a steel tubular trellis frame. While it also gets 50mm upside down Ohlins front and rear forks with 185mm travel in the front and 175mm travel at the rear. The Hypermotard's 939 SP version also gets a higher seat height and an increased lean angle compared to the standard 939.
The Duke of Cambridge is said to be a loyal customer to the Italian superbike company as he also owns a 2013 Ducati Panigale 1199. Although he was seen recently at the Triumph Motorcycle headquarters in Hinckley riding their Tiger 1200 offering.
Thoughts On The Duke Of Cambridge Riding His Ducati Around London
Prince Williams is an avid motorcycle enthusiast and could be seen riding his motorcycle around London even before his marriage. But now, the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton mentions that she is terrified for his safety, even asking Prince Williams to abandon his motorcycle riding hobby completely.
Ducati India only offers the standard Hypermotard 939 in the country with a price tag of Rs 11.12 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).