- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Ducati debuts in the pre-owned motorcycle segment in India. Previously used Ducati Motorcycles available to be purchased in India now officially. Italian sportsbike manufacturer Ducati has forayed into the Indian pre-owned motorcycle market with the 'Ducati Approved' program.
Any man worth his salt would have at least one dreamt of owning a superbike or sportsbike. Among all the brands manufacturing sportsbikes, Ducati is considered as one of the best. However, keeping thousands of people away from owning a Ducati has been the price tag at which it is sold.
Now, with Ducati Approved in the Indian market, one could consider purchasing a Ducati motorcycle without having to worry about costs. Yes these motorcycles will be pre-owned and would in no way be anywhere close to a brand new Ducati.
However, these motorcycle will be scanned under several parameters, approved by Ducati and only then sold to the customer. Under the Ducati Approved program, only those Ducati motorcycles that are under 5-years-old with a certified odometer reading of less than 50,000 kilometres will be sold.
Before the motorcycles are sold, they would have to undergo a 35-point checklist. What makes this program attractive is that, the motorcycles are approved and certified by Ducati, come with extended warranty and roadside assistance but cost a lot lesser to purchase than a brand new Ducati.
This new program will surely allow Ducati enthusiasts to take one step closer to their dream motorcycle without burning that big a hole in their pocket. Technicians from Ducati Service would select and inspect every bike before certifying it, therefore the motorcycle's history too is clear.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India was quoted as saying, "Our entry in the pre-owned segment in India will make Ducati more accessible to passionate bikers who aspire for the luxurious & premium experience offered by Ducati motorcycles. I believe that Ducati Approved program will help bike enthusiasts in upgrading themselves to their dream machine in a cost efficient and assured manner.
Ducati currently retails eight models in India and it includes the Scrambler, Hypermotard, Monster, Diavel, X Diavel, Multistrada and Panigale. There are multiple variants in each of these models with varying prices.
The least expensive Ducati motorcycle in the country is the Scrambler with the base variant costing Rs 6.78 lakh, ex-showroom. The most expensive one is the Panigale V4R with an ex-showroom price of Rs 51.87 lakh. With the Ducati Approved program, enthusiasts will be able to access these exotic motorcycles at a much lower price.
Thoughts On Pre-Owned Ducati Motorcycles
With Ducati India bringing in the Ducati Approved program, enthusiasts can rejoice. A wide range of previously used Ducati motorcycles would soon turn up at Ducati Approved program dealerships.
Of course, one cannot expect to take away motorcycles like the Panigale V4 at a lower price as they are rare. However, one would definitely find motorcycles ranging from the Scrambler series to a Panigale or two. These motorcycles would be in great condition as they would be serviced and checked by Ducati technicians before being handed over to the customer.