- 1 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 8 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week– Xiaomi Mi 9T, Galaxy A50, Galaxy M40, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Movies Leila All Episodes LEAKED; The Web Series Is Now Available For FREE Download!
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- News TMC MLA, 12 councillors set to join BJP today
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Okinawa Electric Scooters have opened bookings for their scooter, the i-Praise. The booking amount stands at Rs 5000 as the company is readying its launch in January 2019. The new Okinawa i-Praise is regarded as "#TheIntelligentScooter".
The images shown are of the current Okinawa Praise.
Bookings have been opened across 200-plus authorised Okinawa dealerships in the country. Initially, only 500 bookings will be available and the company intends to deliver the same units in January 2019.
The new Okinawa i-Praise comes with an updated design and most importantly, a detachable Lithium-ion battery. This battery setup promises a convenient charging process and also lesser maintenance.
In fact, the charging time has been reduced to less than three hours compared to other products from Okinawa. Thanks to the Li-ion battery, the kerb weight has also been cut by 40% compared to those with Lead Acid batteries. On a full charge, the Okinawa i-Praise has a claimed range of 160 to 180 kilometres.
The Okinawa i-Praise is powered by a 1kW electric motor capable of giving a top speed of 75km/h. Features such as LED DRLs, e-ABS, USB port and anti-theft alarm is also part of the package. The expected price is in around Rs 71,000 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Jeetender Sharma, Founder & MD, Okinawa Scooters shared, "It gives us immense pleasure to announce the pre-booking of i-Praise #TheIntelligentScooter. We have channelized our engineering and manufacturing prowess to provide our users with a futuristic e-scooter that solves all their commuting woes. With the pre-bookings commencing from Dec 14 and only going on till the first 500 orders, we are looking forward to an affirmative response."
Thoughts On The New Okinawa i-Praise Electric Scooter
Okinawa Electric Scooters have already marked their presence in the Indian EV market, with a range of interesting products on offer. The two-wheeler market is slowly accepting cleaner and silent electric scooters, especially in urban areas. Whether the new Okinawa i-Praise will boost this even further is something we have to wait and see.