TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Yamaha has revealed the new 2019 YZF-R3. The new 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 gets updates to the design and comes equipped with new features. The overall design of the updated Yamaha YZF-R3 is inspired by the bigger YZF-R1.
Up front, the 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 features sleek LED headlights and faux air intake in the middle which is similar to the YZF-R15 V3. The motorcycle also gets a new front fairing with a design inspired by the YZF-R1. The updated YZF-R3 also gets a large windscreen to deflect the wind blast.
On the side profile, the fairing is completely new and now features a clean design with R branding. The fuel tank is muscular and gets knee recesses that enable the rider to tuck in on those straight sprints. The tail section is sharp and there are not many changes as compared to the current model.
The 2019 Yamaha R3 also gets new features in the form of LED headlights and an all-new digital instrument cluster. The white backlit TFT display offers a host of information such as gear position indicator, engine heat level and a digital clock. The clip-on handlebars now offer a sporty riding posture.
The 2019 iteration of the Yamaha R3 is equipped with 37mm KYB upside down forks for better handling. But, the India-spec model might miss out on USD forks to keep the price in check. But if the bike is brought to India as a CKD unit, then it will come with all the bells and whistles.
The 2019 Yamaha R3 draws power from the same 321cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine that produces 41bhp and 29.6Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends with ABS as standard. The kerb weight of the bike stands at 169kg.
Thoughts On The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
Yamaha has finally revealed the 2019 R3 with a host of updates to the design. The updated R3 comes with new features such as LED headlight and digital instrument cluster. The 2019 R3 is expected to be launched in the Indian market in 2019. The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 rivals the likes of KTM RC 390, TVS Apache RR 310 and the Kawasaki Ninja 300.