TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Japanese two-wheeler maker Yamaha is readying the new 2019 avatar of the YZF-R3. Now, Motorcycle.com has got hold of the leaked patent images of the new 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3. The new 2019 YZF-R3 sports an all-new design and gets few additional features.
Yamaha has filed the design patent of the 2019 YZF-R3 in Australia and Turkey. On the design front, the next-gen YZF-R3 features a similar front fascia as the new YZF-R15. The motorcycle features dual LED headlights and an air-intake between the headlights. The windscreen also gets a new design.
The new Yamaha YZF-R3 gets a newly designed front fairing which enhances the sporty look of the motorcycle. The fuel tank design is inspired by the R1 and the turn indicators have been repositioned. The bike also gets larger knee recesses which will improve the riding dynamics.
Another prominent change on the 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 is the upside down front forks. But the India-spec R3 is unlikely to get the USD forks and might do with the telescopic forks similar to the new R15. Apart from that, the rest of the design elements remained unchanged. Even the exhaust muffler looks similar to the current model.
The new 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 will draw power from the same 321cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine that produces 41bhp and 29.6Nm of torque. The engine is expected to get some internal changes to be compliant with Euro V (BS-VI) that are set to be implemented from April 2020.
Thoughts On The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
The next-gen Yamaha YZF R3 features an all-new design inspired by the R6 and the motorcycle looks similar to the new R15. The biggest change comes in the form of upside down front forks and apart from that, all the cycle parts remain unchanged. We expect Yamaha to reveal the new YZF-R3 at the Intermot or at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show.