TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The much-awaited Yamaha YZF R15 V3 is all set to be launched in India soon. Rushlane has reported that the new Yamaha R15 V3 bookings have opened in India and the launch is expected in February 2018. The booking amount for the Yamaha R15 V3 is Rs 5,000, and with the launch scheduled for next month, deliveries are expected soon.
The new-generation Yamaha R15 V3 is already on sale in the international market; however, the India-spec model is expected to be a cheaper variant. The India-bound R15 will not get all the gadgets and hardware upgrades like the global-spec model.
The Yamaha R15 V3 has been spotted several times in India, and the new Yamaha bike gets telescopic front forks instead of the upside down forks. The motorcycle also misses out on the ABS feature, MRF tyres instead of the IRC tyres seen on the international V3.
Additionally, the new R15 V3 features a front fender just like the V2 as well as the footpegs are of the V2 and not of the V3. The slipper clutch is also sorely missed on the new R15.
As for the engine specifications, the new Yamaha R15 V3 is expected to draw power from the existing unit, a 155.1cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine. The unit produces 19bhp and 14.7Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The new Yamaha R15 V3 gets an 11-litre fuel tank, weighs 137kg, LED headlamps among others. The saddle height and seat position have been raised to offer better ride and handling as well as pillion rider comfort.
Thoughts About The New Yamaha R15 V3
Yamaha is looking launch the new R15 V3 with an aggressive price tag in India. The international-spec Yamaha R15 V3 is priced in the range of Rs 1.7 lakh, which is quite high considering the R15 is a 150cc motorcycle.
The company will instead launch an upgraded version of the Yamaha R15 V2 but with better features. The new Yamaha R15 V3 price is expected to be about Rs 1.2 lakh to Rs 1.3 lakh in India. The new Yamaha R15 V3 bookings in India indicate that the launch is imminent.