- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Spy pics of the new Yamaha FZ V3 model have been leaked online. Expected to launch by mid-2019, the new Yamaha FZ V3 will showcase mostly cosmetic updates, compared to the present V2 model.
The images shared by Motorbeam clearly show the new Yamaha FZ model wearing camouflage; thus hinting to the possible design upgrades. If you observe closely, you can see that it borrows a lot of aesthetic elements from the current Yamaha FZ 25 (shown below).
At the front, the headlamp, tank shrouds and even the handlebar position look noticeably similar to that of the Yamaha FZ 25. Towards the rear, the design is almost identical to the current Yamaha FZ model; except for the new tyre hugger and muffler cover.
Though it is not clear from the images, the new Yamaha FZ V3 might get a rear disc brake as well; plus a single-channel ABS unit as per the new safety standards. In fact, ABS-equipped bikes are on the rise in the country — check out the full list of ABS bikes in India.
The present Yamaha FZ is powered by a 149cc engine which makes a decent 13bhp and 12.8Nm of torque. These power figures are a bit low compared to its competition such as the Bajaj Pulsar 150 and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. For the same reason, we expect Yamaha India to slightly bump up the output.
Prices for the new Yamaha FZ V3 should be around Rs 84,000 ex-showroom, and Rs 86,000 for the 'S' model. The increase in price is mainly due to the addition of the ABS unit.
Thoughts On The New Yamaha FZ Model
The new-generation Yamaha FZ series is a bit tamed compared to the very first model (launched back in 2008), so as to offer better fuel efficiency. The FZ model-line is now more of a commuter rather than a sporty motorcycle. We hope that the new Yamaha FZ V3 will bring back some of the sportiness, lost before. What do you think?