- 19 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 TVS Wego Launch Details: TVS Motor Company has launched the new 2018 version of their Wego, at Rs 53,027 ex-showroom (Delhi). The new TVS Wego brings only cosmetic updates and additional features while the engine remains untouched.
The popular scooter from TVS is now available with new colour and graphics options while on the features front, it gets a sportier seat, 20-litre utility box, wheel-rim stickers and a pass-by switch. A maintenance-free battery has also been included.
When it was first launched a few years ago, the TVS Wego boasted of what the brand refers to as Body Balancing Technology. The innovation involves an ergonomic design along with the right engine placement; thereby ensuring anoptimum centre of gravity.
Powering the new TVS Wego is the same tried and tested air-cooled single-cylinder unit. The 109.7cc engine makes 8bhp and 8.4Nm of torque. The Wego rides on 12-inch alloy wheels and comes with a mono-shock suspension at the rear.
Other features include a fully-digital instrument cluster, LED tail lamp, external fuel-filling and a mobile charging socker in the underseat storage compartment. The overall design is aimed to attract both male and female riders.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing – Commuter Motorcycles) at TVS, shared, "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. We are confident that this refresh of the award-winning TVS Wego will resonate with our customers."
Thoughts On The New TVS Wego
Sales of the TVS Wego have been witnessing a decline recently as the competition was becoming tougher in the Indian scooter market. Products from TVS themselves, such as the NTorq and Jupiter, have absorbed some of the market in which the Wego competes. With the new 2018 Wego, TVS has given just a mild refresh to see how the scooter will perform in the coming months. If there isn't a major change, TVS might as well discontinue it. What do you think?