TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
2018 TVS Wego Launch Details: TVS Motor Company has launched the new 2018 version of their Wego, at Rs 53,027 ex-showroom (Delhi). The new TVS Wego brings only cosmetic updates and additional features while the engine remains untouched.
The popular scooter from TVS is now available with new colour and graphics options while on the features front, it gets a sportier seat, 20-litre utility box, wheel-rim stickers and a pass-by switch. A maintenance-free battery has also been included.
When it was first launched a few years ago, the TVS Wego boasted of what the brand refers to as Body Balancing Technology. The innovation involves an ergonomic design along with the right engine placement; thereby ensuring anoptimum centre of gravity.
Powering the new TVS Wego is the same tried and tested air-cooled single-cylinder unit. The 109.7cc engine makes 8bhp and 8.4Nm of torque. The Wego rides on 12-inch alloy wheels and comes with a mono-shock suspension at the rear.
Other features include a fully-digital instrument cluster, LED tail lamp, external fuel-filling and a mobile charging socker in the underseat storage compartment. The overall design is aimed to attract both male and female riders.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing – Commuter Motorcycles) at TVS, shared, "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. We are confident that this refresh of the award-winning TVS Wego will resonate with our customers."
Thoughts On The New TVS Wego
Sales of the TVS Wego have been witnessing a decline recently as the competition was becoming tougher in the Indian scooter market. Products from TVS themselves, such as the NTorq and Jupiter, have absorbed some of the market in which the Wego competes. With the new 2018 Wego, TVS has given just a mild refresh to see how the scooter will perform in the coming months. If there isn't a major change, TVS might as well discontinue it. What do you think?