TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer tvs motor Company is all set to launch the new 2018 Apache RTR 160 in India on March 14, 2018. Ahead of that the company has teased the new naked motorcycle. The new-gen Apache RTR 160 is expected to get new design and features.
The new-gen TVS Apache RTR 160 has been spotted several times on Indian roads, and the overall design of the motorcycle is similar to its elder sibling, the Apache RTR 200 4V. The new Apache RTR 160 is likely to get the same edgy design and new features to keep up with the competition.
The new 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 is expected to get significant updates such as new chassis, bodywork and features. TVS might also bring in some updates to the engine as the motorcycle has not been updated for over a decade.
Among the prominent changes, the new TVS Apache RTR 160 is likely to get new single piece handlebar, digital instrument cluster, monoshock suspension at the rear, dual-port exhaust muffler and LED tail light.
TVS is also expected to introduce ABS as standard on the Apache RTR 160. There is also a possibility of single-channel ABS with disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear. The Apache RTR 160 will also be offered with a rear disc brake as an option.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New TVS Apache RTR 160
The 160cc performance commuter motorcycle segment is very popular in India with the advent of new products. The Apache RTR 160 has been due for an update since very long time, and TVS is finally launching updated Apache RTR 160.
Expect the TVS Apache RTR 160 to be priced around Rs 80,000 ex-showroom and will rival the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Suzuki Gixxer and Honda CB Hornet 160R.