- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 14 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 14 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 16 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News 24 kg tumour, size of two footballs removed from abdomen of man
- Sports Japan 0 Chile 4: Sanchez scores as defending champions cruise
- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones With USB Type-C Port To Buy Under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India. Triumph Motorcycles India has launched the new 2018 Tiger 800 adventure motorcycle at a starting price of Rs 11.76 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The new 2018 edition of the Triumph Tiger 800 gets several updates to the engine, chassis and design.
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 Variants And Price
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 will be offered in three variants: a road-oriented XRx and XR and the off-road-oriented XCx variant.
|XR||Rs 11.76 Lakh|
|XRx||Rs 13.13 Lakh|
|XCx||Rs 13.76 Lakh|
*All prices are ex-showroom (India)
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 Specifications
The newly launched 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 draws power from the existing 800cc inline three-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 94bhp at 9,500rpm and 78.8Nm of peak torque at 8,050rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 gets a shorter first gear for better off-road traction, low-speed handling and acceleration. The engine and chassis get more than 200 upgrades. The new Tiger 800 also sports a new lighter free-flow silencer with better exhaust note.
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 Design And Features
The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 features a new headlamp cluster with integrated LED daytime running lights. The adventure motorcycle also gets new premium bodywork, high-quality badges, graphics and detailing and new colours.
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 also features 5-inch adjustable TFT instrument cluster, all-LED lighting, handlebar switch cubes and joystick, backlit buttons, five-way adjustable windscreen, updated cruise control and Brembo front brakes.
The Triumph Tiger 800 XRx gets four riding modes and the XCx variant features five riding modes with an additional 'Off-Road Pro' mode.
Other features include WP adjustable front and rear suspension, heated grips, handguards, adjustable seat and handlebar, sump guard and switchable ABS and traction control. The XR range comes with alloy wheels, whereas the XC variant is equipped with spoke wheels.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Triumph Tiger 800
The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 now comes with an updated engine and bodywork and an all-new LED headlamp which gives the adventure bike a new look. The Tiger 800 XR range will rival the likes of BMW F 750 GS, Ducati Multistrada 950 and Kawasaki Versys 1000. The new Tiger 800 XCx will take on the Honda Africa Twin and the BMW F 850 GS.