- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- News Internal security: The challenge ahead for the next dispensation
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Triumph Motorcycles is all set to launch the new 2018 Tiger 1200 in the Indian market. The company has announced that the 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 will be launched in the country on May 11, 2018. Triumph has already introduced the new-gen Tiger 800 in India in 2018.
The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 gets a host of changes in its new avatar. The very first change comes in the form of the new brand name. Yes, the previous model was called as the Tiger Explorer and now it's just Tiger 1200.
Apart from that the 2018 Tiger 1200 features all-LED lights, illuminated switchgear, full-colour TFT display, clutch with shift assist and updated cruise control. Triumph states that the 2018 Tiger 1200 gets over 100 new components as compared to the previous model and it is also lighter by 10kg.
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 draws power from the existing 1,215cc inline three-cylinder engine producing 141bhp and 122Nm of torque. The engine gets few updates such as lighter flywheel and crankshaft and new magnesium cam cover. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Other prominent features of the 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 include adaptive cornering lights, new toggle switch, new riding modes and hill-hold control. The adventure motorcycle also comes with cornering ABS, integrated braking system, shift assist and keyless ignition. The XC variant also gets off-road pro mode.
Thoughts On The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200
The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 comes with a host of updates to the design and mechanical components. The prominent highlight is the new LED headlight and the lighter chassis and engine components and exhaust system.
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 is expected to be priced around Rs 19 lakh ex-showroom. The Tiger 1200 will rival the likes of BMW R 1200 GS, Ducati Multistrada 1200 and the upcoming Ducati Multistrada 1260.