- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles is all set to reveal a new bike in October 2018. Yes, the company has teased the new Triumph Scrambler 1200 ahead of its global debut on October 24, 2018. The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 will be revealed between the Intermot and EICMA 2018.
Triumph has not revealed any details about the upcoming Scrambler 1200. But the teaser video reveals the bits and pieces of the new motorcycle. The upcoming Triumph Scrambler 1200 will feature long-travel suspension, spoke wheels, engine bash plate and off-road tyres.
We expect the bigger Scrambler 1200 to get a similar treatment as the 900cc Street Scrambler. The teaser video reveals the classic round headlight of the Scrambler 1200 which looks like an LED unit with the Triumph logo at the centre.
Other design elements revealed in the teaser video of the Triumph Scrambler include side-mounted twin exhaust mufflers, upside down golden forks at the front and an engine bash plate. The teaser video states that the new Scrambler 1200 will be based on the authentic Triumph Scrambler DNA.
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 is expected to draw power from a 1,200cc liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine that produces 79bhp and 105Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Being a scrambler, Triumph might tune the engine to suit the characteristics of the bike.
Thoughts On The New Triumph Scrambler 1200
Triumph is all set to unveil the new Scrambler 1200 and ahead of that, the company has teased the motorcycle in a new video. The Scrambler 1200 will be based on the same formula as the Street Scrambler and will feature a similar design. Triumph is yet to reveal more details about the new Scrambler. We have to wait till October 24, 2018, to see the Scrambler 1200 in flesh.