TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles is all set to reveal a new bike in October 2018. Yes, the company has teased the new Triumph Scrambler 1200 ahead of its global debut on October 24, 2018. The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 will be revealed between the Intermot and EICMA 2018.
Triumph has not revealed any details about the upcoming Scrambler 1200. But the teaser video reveals the bits and pieces of the new motorcycle. The upcoming Triumph Scrambler 1200 will feature long-travel suspension, spoke wheels, engine bash plate and off-road tyres.
We expect the bigger Scrambler 1200 to get a similar treatment as the 900cc Street Scrambler. The teaser video reveals the classic round headlight of the Scrambler 1200 which looks like an LED unit with the Triumph logo at the centre.
Other design elements revealed in the teaser video of the Triumph Scrambler include side-mounted twin exhaust mufflers, upside down golden forks at the front and an engine bash plate. The teaser video states that the new Scrambler 1200 will be based on the authentic Triumph Scrambler DNA.
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 is expected to draw power from a 1,200cc liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine that produces 79bhp and 105Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Being a scrambler, Triumph might tune the engine to suit the characteristics of the bike.
Thoughts On The New Triumph Scrambler 1200
Triumph is all set to unveil the new Scrambler 1200 and ahead of that, the company has teased the motorcycle in a new video. The Scrambler 1200 will be based on the same formula as the Street Scrambler and will feature a similar design. Triumph is yet to reveal more details about the new Scrambler. We have to wait till October 24, 2018, to see the Scrambler 1200 in flesh.