- 12 min ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 3 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 5 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- News Scarlett Keeling murder case: Samson Dsouza sentenced to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment
- Movies Aadai Release: Amala Paul Waives Off Salary For The Film!
- Finance Subsidy On EVs Will Be Offered For Commercial Vehicles Only: Govt
- Lifestyle YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Sports MS Dhoni retirement: This is what Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir have to say
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Triumph Motorcycles has revealed the new Scrambler 1200 off-road bike with updates to the features and design elements. The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 will be showcased at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy in November 2018.
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 will be offered in two variants: Scrambler 1200 XC and Scrambler 1200 XE. To highlight the off-roading capabilities of the motorcycle, Triumph has borrowed the XE and XC names from the Tiger family.
On the design front, the new Scrambler 1200 features the same classic scrambler design language. Other prominent highlights of the design include brushed aluminium mudguard, retro-style bench seat, teardrop fuel tank, wide handlebars and classic rectangular Triumph logo on the XE variant.
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 draws power from the same 1,200cc parallel-twin engine that produces 89bhp and 110Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch that makes it an easy-to-ride bike in urban conditions.
Both the Scrambler 1200 XE and XC are equipped with fully adjustable Showa upside down forks at the front and fully adjustable Ohlins twin-spring rear suspension. The XC variant offers 200mm of suspension travel and the XE variant offers 250mm of suspension travel. The XE variant also gets gold anodised front forks.
Braking duties are handled by 320mm twin-discs with Brembo monobloc callipers up front and a 255mm disc with Brembo two-piston floating calliper. Both the bikes are equipped with switchable ABS and the XE variant also gets switchable cornering ABS. The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 gets the segment-first 21-inch front wheel and 17-inch rear wheel.
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 comes loaded with features such as cruise control, ride-by-wire, heated grips, under seat mobile storage space with USB port for charging, keyless ignition and torque assist clutch. The motorcycle also features a full-colour TFT instrument cluster. The new Scrambler 1200 also comes with GoPro control system to operate the GoPro camera while on the move.
Thoughts On The New Triumph Scrambler 1200
The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 comes with the new premium paint scheme and updated feature list. Triumph has enhanced the off-roading capabilities of the Scrambler 1200 by offering long-travel suspension and switchable ABS. Expect the new Scrambler 1200 to be launched in India in 2019 and it will rival the likes of Ducati Scrambler 1100.