TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Suzuki Motorcycles India is lining up an exciting list of bikes and scooter for the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The two-wheeler manufacturer is set to display 17 models at India's biennial event. The new Suzuki bikes and scooters at Auto Expo 2018 include the upcoming Burgman Street scooter, new Completly Built Unit (CBU), Suzuki's Indian product lineup, dirt bikes and the Suzuki GSX-RR - Suzuki's MotoGP bike.
Suzuki Motorcycle is also expected to introduce two new models at the event, and we feel the bike maker will bring the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT and a new scooter named Burgman Street. Also, among the Suzuki's lineup at the Auto Expo is the fuel injected version of the newly launched Intruder 155 cruiser.
Suzuki has not revealed the engine details of the Burgman Street scooter; however, it could employ the unit which powers the Access 125. There are reports that Suzuki might surprise us by utilising a 150cc engine to take on the Aprilia SR150 and the Vespa 150.
Suzuki Motorcycles will showcase its products at Hall No. 2 at the Auto Expo and will include both domestic and global models. Additionally, Suzuki will showcase the Gixxer Cup race bike and the motocross variants: 2018 Suzuki RM-Z450, 2018 Suzuki RM-Z250; and the 2018 Suzuki DR-Z70. The Indian line-up will include the Access and Let's scooters along with the Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Intruder.
Speaking on the new line-up for the Expo, Suzuki Motorcycle India, Managing Director - Satoshi Uchida said, "The momentum is with us in the midst of our most successful year in India. Not only will we be strengthening our existing strongholds, but we will also be entering new and exciting segments with products that will be the cornerstone to our objective of achieving the Mission 1 million by 2020."
Thoughts About The Suzuki Bikes And Scooter Lineup At Auto Expo 2018
Suzuki's lineup for the upcoming Auto Expo 2018 is undoubtedly promising for buyers in India as it has an excellent mix of a cruiser, adventure tourer, scooters and global products. The most exciting product will be the Suzuki Burgman Street at the auto expo, so, stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring you the live coverage of the event.