TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
2018 Suzuki Bandit revealed: Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has unveiled the new 2018 Bandit 150 at the GIIAS (Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show) 2018 in Jakarta. The Suzuki Bandit 150 is based on the GSX-S150 naked street fighter.
The Suzuki Bandit 150 is a motorcycle designed for the Indonesian market and will be slotted below the GSX-S150. The overall design of the Suzuki Bandit 150 is sporty and features aggressive design elements. The Bandit 150 is a commuter bike with a dash of sporty design elements.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit features a trapezoidal LED headlamp, digital instrument cluster and muscular fuel tank with aggressive tank extensions. The bike also gets a single piece seat, centre-set foot pegs and a flat handlebar for a commuterish look. The motorcycle also features an engine cowl to add to the sporty look of the bike.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit 150 draws power from a 147.3cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, single-cylinder engine that produces 19.2bhp and 14Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine is more powerful and modern than the India-spec Gixxer which produces 14.5bhp and 14Nm of torque.
The new Suzuki Bandit is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends. Suzuki is not offering ABS even as an option. The Bandit also gets a dual-port exhaust muffler which is slightly redesigned as compared to the Gixxer.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit is a sporty commuter bike designed specifically for the Indonesian market. The motorcycle is inspired by the GSX-S150 and features sporty design elements. Suzuki is unlikely to introduce the Bandit 150 in the Indian market as it already retails the Gixxer series.
Thoughts On The 2018 Suzuki Bandit 150
Suzuki has unveiled the new 2018 Bandit 150 in the Indonesian market at the GIIAS 2018. The bike looks sporty and features a powerful and modern engine. The Bandit 150 would be an interesting product for the Indian market if Suzuki decides to bring the bike to the Indian market.
Image Courtesy: OTO