- 19 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Suzuki Bandit revealed: Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has unveiled the new 2018 Bandit 150 at the GIIAS (Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show) 2018 in Jakarta. The Suzuki Bandit 150 is based on the GSX-S150 naked street fighter.
The Suzuki Bandit 150 is a motorcycle designed for the Indonesian market and will be slotted below the GSX-S150. The overall design of the Suzuki Bandit 150 is sporty and features aggressive design elements. The Bandit 150 is a commuter bike with a dash of sporty design elements.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit features a trapezoidal LED headlamp, digital instrument cluster and muscular fuel tank with aggressive tank extensions. The bike also gets a single piece seat, centre-set foot pegs and a flat handlebar for a commuterish look. The motorcycle also features an engine cowl to add to the sporty look of the bike.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit 150 draws power from a 147.3cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, single-cylinder engine that produces 19.2bhp and 14Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine is more powerful and modern than the India-spec Gixxer which produces 14.5bhp and 14Nm of torque.
The new Suzuki Bandit is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends. Suzuki is not offering ABS even as an option. The Bandit also gets a dual-port exhaust muffler which is slightly redesigned as compared to the Gixxer.
The 2018 Suzuki Bandit is a sporty commuter bike designed specifically for the Indonesian market. The motorcycle is inspired by the GSX-S150 and features sporty design elements. Suzuki is unlikely to introduce the Bandit 150 in the Indian market as it already retails the Gixxer series.
Thoughts On The 2018 Suzuki Bandit 150
Suzuki has unveiled the new 2018 Bandit 150 in the Indonesian market at the GIIAS 2018. The bike looks sporty and features a powerful and modern engine. The Bandit 150 would be an interesting product for the Indian market if Suzuki decides to bring the bike to the Indian market.
Image Courtesy: OTO