- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kawasaki has launched the new 2019 Ninja H2, H2 Carbon and H2R in the Indian market. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 is priced at Rs 34.50 lakh, the Ninja H2 Carbon carries a price tag of Rs 41 lakh and the Ninja H2R is priced at Rs 72 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The prominent update on the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 is the bump in the power output. The Ninja H2 draws power from a 998cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder supercharged engine that produces 227bhp and 141.7Nm of torque. The power has been increased by 20bhp.
Apart from the increased power output, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 also gets a new TFT colour instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity. The rider can connect his/her smartphone to the instrument cluster through ‘Rideology The App'. The app also records ride data using GPS.
The 2019 version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 also features Brembo Stylema monobloc callipers. The new callipers have less volume around the pistons and brake pads which reduces internal space taken up by the brake fluid and improved the response of the brake.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 also comes with Kawasaki's new Highly Durable special paint which repairs the scratches by itself. The new H2 is shod with Bridgestone RS11 sport tyres and the superbike also gets LED headlamp, tail light, turn signals, position lamps and license plate lamp.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2R is also equipped with Brembo Stylema monoblock callipers, a new ‘Supercharged' emblem and the new advanced self-healing paint. All the three bike will come to India via CBU (Completely Built Unit).
The bookings for the MY2019 models will commence from September 1, 2018, and will be closed by October 31, 2018. The delivery of the bikes will be done in 2019.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2, H2 Carbon And H2R
Kawasaki has introduced the 2019 version of the Ninja H2, H2 Carbon and H2R with a host of changes. The prominent update is the increase in the power output and the new self-healing paint job. The 2019 Ninja H2 also features a new TFT instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity which will help the riders.