- 27 min ago Covid-19: Hero MotoCorp Suspends Operations Over Rising Cases In The Country
- 15 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- News LIC collects highest-ever premium of at Rs 1.84 lakh crore in FY21
- Movies Sanjay Leela Bhansali Planning To Revive Inshallah With Hrithik Roshan & Alia Bhatt After Salman Khan's Exit?
- Technology Apple iPad Pro With ProMotion Display, M1 Chipset Announced; Price, Features
- Finance Senior Citizen Savings Scheme: Here’s How You Can Calculate Your Returns
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Goa go down fighting to Persepolis
- Lifestyle Airport Fashion: Kriti Sanon And Pooja Hegde Layer Their Outfits Right With Chic Jackets And Flaunt Style!
- Education Bihar Vidhan Parishad Results 2021 Declared For Assistant And Translator Posts
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India. Prices for the new model remains unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2019 Ninja 1000 comes with minor cosmetic upgrades. However, the new Ninja 1000 does not receive any technical changes, compared to the outgoing model.
The motorcycle is offered in two colour options: Black and Green. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is imported to India as a Semi-Knocked-Down Unit (SKD) and is assembled at its plant in Pune.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD, Kawasaki India, stated, "We are glad to inform all our stakeholders that MY 2019 Ninja 1000 is being launched in India on the same day as it is getting launched in other countries."
He further added, "We always have seen a positive response to Ninja 1000 in the India market because it offers everyday comfort and enhanced touring performance."
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes standard with ABS and a three-stage traction control. Other features include dual LED headlamps, chin spoiler and slipper clutch.
The new Ninja 1000 is powered by the same engine as on the outgoing model. This is a 1,043cc, in-line, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 140bhp and 111Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a massive 19-litre fuel tank and has a kerb weight of 239kg. Braking on the Ninja 1000 is handled by dual 300mm petal disc at the front. While the rear uses a single 240mm petal disc.
The new Ninja 1000 also gets three different traction control modes. Mode one and two offer sporty riding performance. While Mode 3 offers increased stability on slippery surfaces.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
The new 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 only receives minor cosmetic updates as compared to the previous generations. Bookings for the new Ninja 1000 model are now open across Kawasaki dealerships in the country.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 rivals the likes of the BMW S 1000 R, Suzuki GSX S1000 and the Ducati SuperSport.