- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 18 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- News ED official contracts COVID-19 infection in Delhi
- Movies CONFIRMED! Katrina Kaif Signs A Superhero Film; Ali Abbas Zafar Shares Interesting Details!
- Technology OnePlus, Fortnite Partner For New Game On Creative Island: How To Play
- Lifestyle Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India. Prices for the new model remains unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2019 Ninja 1000 comes with minor cosmetic upgrades. However, the new Ninja 1000 does not receive any technical changes, compared to the outgoing model.
The motorcycle is offered in two colour options: Black and Green. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is imported to India as a Semi-Knocked-Down Unit (SKD) and is assembled at its plant in Pune.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD, Kawasaki India, stated, "We are glad to inform all our stakeholders that MY 2019 Ninja 1000 is being launched in India on the same day as it is getting launched in other countries."
He further added, "We always have seen a positive response to Ninja 1000 in the India market because it offers everyday comfort and enhanced touring performance."
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes standard with ABS and a three-stage traction control. Other features include dual LED headlamps, chin spoiler and slipper clutch.
The new Ninja 1000 is powered by the same engine as on the outgoing model. This is a 1,043cc, in-line, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 140bhp and 111Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a massive 19-litre fuel tank and has a kerb weight of 239kg. Braking on the Ninja 1000 is handled by dual 300mm petal disc at the front. While the rear uses a single 240mm petal disc.
The new Ninja 1000 also gets three different traction control modes. Mode one and two offer sporty riding performance. While Mode 3 offers increased stability on slippery surfaces.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
The new 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 only receives minor cosmetic updates as compared to the previous generations. Bookings for the new Ninja 1000 model are now open across Kawasaki dealerships in the country.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 rivals the likes of the BMW S 1000 R, Suzuki GSX S1000 and the Ducati SuperSport.