- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 18 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Direct link to check FMGE Result 2019
- Technology Elon Musk Plans To Populate Mars By Sending One Million People By 2050
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India. Prices for the new model remains unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2019 Ninja 1000 comes with minor cosmetic upgrades. However, the new Ninja 1000 does not receive any technical changes, compared to the outgoing model.
The motorcycle is offered in two colour options: Black and Green. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is imported to India as a Semi-Knocked-Down Unit (SKD) and is assembled at its plant in Pune.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD, Kawasaki India, stated, "We are glad to inform all our stakeholders that MY 2019 Ninja 1000 is being launched in India on the same day as it is getting launched in other countries."
He further added, "We always have seen a positive response to Ninja 1000 in the India market because it offers everyday comfort and enhanced touring performance."
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes standard with ABS and a three-stage traction control. Other features include dual LED headlamps, chin spoiler and slipper clutch.
The new Ninja 1000 is powered by the same engine as on the outgoing model. This is a 1,043cc, in-line, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 140bhp and 111Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a massive 19-litre fuel tank and has a kerb weight of 239kg. Braking on the Ninja 1000 is handled by dual 300mm petal disc at the front. While the rear uses a single 240mm petal disc.
The new Ninja 1000 also gets three different traction control modes. Mode one and two offer sporty riding performance. While Mode 3 offers increased stability on slippery surfaces.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
The new 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 only receives minor cosmetic updates as compared to the previous generations. Bookings for the new Ninja 1000 model are now open across Kawasaki dealerships in the country.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 rivals the likes of the BMW S 1000 R, Suzuki GSX S1000 and the Ducati SuperSport.