- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
2019 Kawasaki KX250, KX450 And KLX450R launched in India: Kawasaki has launched the new 2019 KX250, KX450 and the KXL450R dirt bikes in the country. For over 40 years, the Kawasaki KX brand motocross bikes have been extremely successful around the globe.
The 2019 Kawasaki KX250 is priced at Rs 7.43 lakh, the Kawasaki KX450 carries a price tag of Rs 7.79 lakh and the Kawasaki KLX450R costs Rs 8.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motocross bikes can be booked across all the Kawasaki dealerships in the country.
The 2019 Kawasaki KX450 gets a new engine and Kawasaki claims it to be the most powerful unit in its segment. Other changes on the 2019 KX450 include finger-follower valve actuation, hydraulic clutch and electric start. All these features are a first for Kawasaki motocross bike.
Kawasaki's first hydraulic clutch on a motocross bike offers a direct feel and lighter lever action. The 2019 KX450 also gets lightweight aluminium perimeter frame that has revised rigidity. The kerb weight of the bike has increased with the addition of electric start and coil-spring fork.
The 2019 KX450 also features increased front and rear traction that helps the bike to get around corners very quickly. The dirt bike also gets a new brake master cylinder that offers better initial control. The all-new bodywork is designed to facilitate the rider movement.
On the other hand, the 2019 KLX450R features an LED rear light and digital instrument cluster with speedometer, twin trip meters, odometer and clock. The 2019 Kawasaki KX250 comes with an easy-to-use high rpm range engine and outstanding suspension.
The 2019 Kawasaki KX250 draws power from a 249cc single-cylinder, water-cooled engine that is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The KX450 and the KLX450R draw power from a 449cc engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Kawasaki has not revealed the power figures of the dirt bikes.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki KX250, KX450 And KLX450R
Kawasaki has introduced the new 2019 range of dirt bikes in the Indian market with a host of updates. The 2019 avatar of the KX450 gets a new engine and several other updates to the mechanical components. The new range of Kawasaki dirt bikes will attract the off-road riding enthusiasts in the country.