TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Kawasaki Motors India has launched their MY2019 KLX 140G in India. The 2019 version of the lightweight Kawasaki KLX 140G dirt bike comes with a price tag of Rs 4.06 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a premium of Rs 15,000 compared to the previous model.
The new version of the dirt bikecomes with new body graphics, however, carries forward the same engine and other mechanical components. The 140G is the intermediate model in the KLX series, which also has the 110 and the 450R models.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD, India Kawasaki Motors, stated, "Kawasaki has alegendary history of dirt bikes. The KLX 140G is ideal for every beginner who is willing to gain experience of trail riding. The beginners normally are adults and big youth of all sizes. Yet, the lightweight KLX 140G is a comfortable fit to suit a wide variety of off-roaders. Besides, India has a suitable landscape for dirt bikes."
The 2019 KLX 140G comes powered by a 144cc air-cooled single-cylinder SOHC engine mated to a five-speed gearbox. The suspension on the dirt bike is through 33mm telescopic forks with 190mm of travel while the rear gets aluminium monoshock offering 200mm travel. Braking is handled by a 220mm and 190mm petal disc at the front and rear, respectively.
The motorcycle weighs just 99kg and a small 5.8-litre fuel tank capacity. The KLX 140G has a ground clearance of 315mm and a seat height of 860mm. The dirt bike is based on a semi-double cradle frame and rides on 21-inch and 18-inch front and rear multi-spoke wheels with off-road specific tyres.
Thoughts On The MY2019 Kawasaki KLX 140G
The Kawasaki KLX 140G is the intermediate model in the KLX off-road series available in India. The KLX 140G is a small, lightweight, yet capable off-roader and is perfect for beginners. The KLX series from Kawasaki will take on the Suzuki dirt bikes, which are expected to be launched in India soon.