TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
In 2016, Mahindra purchased 60 percent stake in Classic Legends Private Limited, which owns BSA and also has an exclusive license agreement with Jawa for India and other countries. Now, the Czech company has revealed the Jawa 350 Special in Europe.
The new 350 Special is the third motorcycle from the Czech manufacturer in Europe. The other two Jawa motorcycles are the Jawa 350 OHC and the 660 Vintage. The Jawa 350 Special is a special edition bike with several unique design elements which give the motorcycle a distinct look.
The Jawa 350 Special features a large fairing, retro colour scheme, classic upswept exhaust pipes, round headlamp and a lot of chrome. The rear end of the bike is designed like a cafe racer with a flat seat and bum-stop. Overall, the Jawa 350 Special is indeed a special motorcycle from the classic era.
The Jawa 350 Special draws power from a 397cc parallel-twin engine producing 27.6bhp and 30.6Nm of torque. The same engine is deployed in the Jawa 350 OHC. The engine is manufactured by a Chinese company, Shinray with the fuel injection system from Delphi.
The kerb weight of the Jawa 350 Special stands at 171kg, 11kg more than the Jawa 350 OHC. The motorcycle gets a 17-litre fuel tank. The motorcycle also complies with the Euro VI emission norms and also gets ABS.
Mahindra is likely to bring the Jawa 350 OHC and the 660 Vintage to India but the 350 Special is unlikely to make it to India. Mahindra will also introduce a Jawa bike based on the platform of the Mojo. The all-new motorcycle is expected to be a modern-classic offering from the company.
Thoughts On The Jawa 350 Special
The Jawa 350 Special showcases the brands racing heritage with unique design elements. With the classic bar end mirrors, full fairing and the cafe racer tail section, the Jawa 350 Special is a masterpiece from the Czech company.