TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
The new Navi will come with new features and minor cosmetic updates. The Navi is also expected to receive additional add-on accessories for better practicality.
The Honda Navi was first launched back at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Navi combined the characteristics of both a scooter and a motorcycle. Its quirky design made it instantly popular in the Indian market. However, the initial high-volume sales were short lived.
The new Honda Navi will feature a fuel gauge, refreshed instrument cluster with a digital-analogue unit. It is also expected to come with slight cosmetic updates. This includes new paint schemes, along with new graphics. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the Navi will also receive additional accessories. These will be in the form of add-ons to support luggage, enhance illumination and other styling elements.
The current generation Honda Navi is powered by 110cc engine, borrowed from the Activa. It produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. With a tank capacity of just 3.8-litres, Honda claims mileage figures of 60km/l for the Navi.
The Honda Navi is available in three variants: Street, Adventure and Off-Road. It also offers a choice of five colours including Red, Green, White, Orange and Black.
Thoughts On The New Honda Navi
The new updated version of the Honda Navi is expected to be launched sometime in August this year. Honda is expected to price the updated version, slightly higher than the current generation.