- 11 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 11 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Movies Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan REVEALS Details About Saiee Manjrekar's Role In This Salman Khan Film
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Fekir departs Lyon as Betis secure potential Lo Celso replacement
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
The new Navi will come with new features and minor cosmetic updates. The Navi is also expected to receive additional add-on accessories for better practicality.
The Honda Navi was first launched back at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Navi combined the characteristics of both a scooter and a motorcycle. Its quirky design made it instantly popular in the Indian market. However, the initial high-volume sales were short lived.
The new Honda Navi will feature a fuel gauge, refreshed instrument cluster with a digital-analogue unit. It is also expected to come with slight cosmetic updates. This includes new paint schemes, along with new graphics. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the Navi will also receive additional accessories. These will be in the form of add-ons to support luggage, enhance illumination and other styling elements.
The current generation Honda Navi is powered by 110cc engine, borrowed from the Activa. It produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. With a tank capacity of just 3.8-litres, Honda claims mileage figures of 60km/l for the Navi.
The Honda Navi is available in three variants: Street, Adventure and Off-Road. It also offers a choice of five colours including Red, Green, White, Orange and Black.
Thoughts On The New Honda Navi
The new updated version of the Honda Navi is expected to be launched sometime in August this year. Honda is expected to price the updated version, slightly higher than the current generation.