TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
The 2018 Honda Navi is priced at a slight premium of Rs 1,991 over the outgoing model. For the extra premium amount, the new Navi comes with subtle cosmetic upgrades. The Navi shares the same underpinnings of the popular Activa offering from Honda Motorcycles.
The moto-scooter was first launched back in 2016. It is the first product to be completely designed by Honda R&D in India. The company also exports the Navi to international markets, such as Latin America.
The new 2018 edition of the Honda Navi receives a new fuel gauge, as well as a metal muffler protector. Honda also offers the Navi with new body coloured elements, such as grab rail, headlight covers and rearview mirrors. The new 2018 Navi also gets a sporty red coloured cushion spring.
The new Honda Navi now comes in two new colour schemes: Range Green and Ladakh Brown. Apart from the new paint scheme, the Honda Navi continues to offer a wide range of customisable options and accessories.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, stated, "In the diverse Indian two-wheeler market, Navi stands out firmly with its unique fun proposition. The trendy Navi is a style statement for the youth and the new 2018 upgrades take it a notch higher. Along with the convenience value addition like a stylish fuel gauge and muffler protector, new vibrant colours offer an extra zing for those who have an appetite for uniqueness. We will continue to surprise our customers and add more fun for the riders."
The 2018 Honda Navi continues to be powered by the same 109cc, single-cylinder engine borrowed from the Activa. This engine produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque.
The suspension of the new Honda Navi is handled by telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. The Honda Navi rides 12 and 10-inch front and rear tubeless tyres, respectively.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Edition Honda Navi
The Honda Navi is a unique product in the company's lineup. The Navi combines the characteristics of a motorcycle and a scooter. Honda hopes that the new updated version of the Navi will help attract customers and improve their sales figures.