- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 9 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 10 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup: Lower-order need to be ready as top-order can go off in overcast conditions: Kohli
- News 2019 mandate liberated India from ailments of dynasty, casteism and appeasement: Amit Shah
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The 2018 Honda Navi is priced at a slight premium of Rs 1,991 over the outgoing model. For the extra premium amount, the new Navi comes with subtle cosmetic upgrades. The Navi shares the same underpinnings of the popular Activa offering from Honda Motorcycles.
The moto-scooter was first launched back in 2016. It is the first product to be completely designed by Honda R&D in India. The company also exports the Navi to international markets, such as Latin America.
The new 2018 edition of the Honda Navi receives a new fuel gauge, as well as a metal muffler protector. Honda also offers the Navi with new body coloured elements, such as grab rail, headlight covers and rearview mirrors. The new 2018 Navi also gets a sporty red coloured cushion spring.
The new Honda Navi now comes in two new colour schemes: Range Green and Ladakh Brown. Apart from the new paint scheme, the Honda Navi continues to offer a wide range of customisable options and accessories.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, stated, "In the diverse Indian two-wheeler market, Navi stands out firmly with its unique fun proposition. The trendy Navi is a style statement for the youth and the new 2018 upgrades take it a notch higher. Along with the convenience value addition like a stylish fuel gauge and muffler protector, new vibrant colours offer an extra zing for those who have an appetite for uniqueness. We will continue to surprise our customers and add more fun for the riders."
The 2018 Honda Navi continues to be powered by the same 109cc, single-cylinder engine borrowed from the Activa. This engine produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque.
The suspension of the new Honda Navi is handled by telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. The Honda Navi rides 12 and 10-inch front and rear tubeless tyres, respectively.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Edition Honda Navi
The Honda Navi is a unique product in the company's lineup. The Navi combines the characteristics of a motorcycle and a scooter. Honda hopes that the new updated version of the Navi will help attract customers and improve their sales figures.