- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Finance This Stock Is An Excellent Buy In A Battered Market
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Trashed For ‘Anti-Kannada’ Comments; Gives Rise To Boycott Dear Comrade Movement
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Cristiano Ronaldo to face no charges over alleged 2009 rape
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX launched in India: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India has launched the 2018 CD 110 Dream DX in the country. The 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX is priced at Rs 48,641 ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2018 version of the CD 110 Dream DX features cosmetic updates.
The 2018 edition of the Honda CD 110 Dream DX gets new attractive gold graphics and chrome muffler protector. The commuter bike also gets a heavy-duty rear carrier which adds to the practicality and versatility of the Honda CD 110 Dream DX. The motorcycle features a long seat and wheelbase for a comfortable ride.
The 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX draws power from a 110cc air-cooled, single-cylinder, HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine that produces 8.31bhp and 9.09Nm of torque. The engine is paired to a 4-speed gearbox. The engine is tuned to deliver a perfect balance between power and mileage.
The 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX is equipped with telescopic forks up front and spring loaded hydraulic dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at both the ends. The motorcycle is shod with tubeless tyres.
The 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX is available in five colour options: Black with Cabin Gold, Black with Green Metallic, Black with Grey Silver Metallic, Black with Red and Black with Blue Metallic.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India said, "The iconic CD brand has been winning the trust of millions of customers globally since 1966. Taking forward its legacy, 2018 CD 110 Dream DX offers the same level of trust and reliability."
Since its launch in the Indian market in 2014, the Honda CD 110 Dream has been a popular commuter motorcycle. The motorcycle gets a wide handlebar which makes it an easy-to-ride bike in city traffic. The Honda CD 110 Dream DX comes with an 8-litre fuel tank and the kerb weight of the bike stands at 109kg.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX
The 2018 Honda CD Dream DX comes with exciting gold graphics and a chrome muffler protector. Mechanically, the 2018 Honda CD 110 Dream DX remains unchanged and delivers the same power output. The Honda CD 110 Dream DX is an ideal commuter motorcycle for urban conditions.