TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Auto Expo 2018: New Honda CBR 250R unveiled. Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Honda has revealed the new 2018 iteration of the quarter-litre faired motorcycle, the CBR 250R at the 2018 Auto Expo. The new CBR 250R receives only subtle cosmetic updates to the graphics, colours and headlight.
Honda was expected to debut the all-new CBR 250R in India which featured dual-headlamp setup. But the Japanese automaker has retained the original design of the motorcycle. The CBR 250R was discontinued in India when the BS-IV emission norms were implemented in 2017. The Indian buyers were expecting the new model to be launched in India, but Honda has stuck to the same design.
The prominent highlight of the new 2018 CBR 250R is the full-LED headlamps with position lamps. The 2018 iteration of the fully faired quarter-litre motorcycle also gets an all-new body graphics which gives a refreshed look to the CBR 250R. Apart from that there are no major changes done to the 2018 CBR 250R.
The 2018 CBR 250R also gets two new colour options: Mars Orange and the Striking Green which is showcased at the Auto Expo 2018. Apart from that the 2018 CBR 250R also retains the Pearl Sports Yellow, Sports Red and the special edition Repsol Honda paint scheme.
On the mechanical front, the 2018 CBR 250R continues to draw power from the existing 249.6cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 26bhp and 22.9Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. The power figures are also identical to the outgoing model.
The new 2018 Honda CBR 250R is equipped with telescopic forks up front and pro-link monoshock suspension setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 296mm disc at the front and 220mm disc at the rear. The 2018 CBR 250R is offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CBR 250R
The new 2018 Honda CBR 250R features only subtle cosmetic updates in the form of new body graphics, LED headlamp and new colour options. Apart from that, all the mechanical components remain the same as the previous model. We expect Honda to launch the 2018 CBR 250R in India by the second half of 2018 with a price tag of around Rs 2.05 lakh ex-showroom.